chipcom 
Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by xB_Nutt
Update: just got off the phone with the nice customer service girl who informed me that my order shipped via US mail on July 5th. So I ordered online on the 1st and it shipped the 5th. Not bad considering the holiday. She also told me that the order confirmation email is automated and does not always work...so maybe if I'm lucky my package will be waiting for me when I get home this afternoon. Canton, OH is not that far from Lexington, KY...
Ok listen carefully, since you missed it the first time. Items shipped via regular shipping are routed using a third party via York, PA. When something 'ships' it means they have given it to the third party vendor, who then gets it to York, PA where it is finally turned over to USPS for delivery.

Also, Nashbar is in Canfield, which is over by Youngstown...not Canton, which is nearer to where I am.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey