View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 10:32 PM
HDavidH
David H.

Bikes: 92 Koga-Myata road bike, 07' Gunnar Rockhound 29'er mtb, 06' Kona Cinder Cone 69'er Gravel Bike, Windsor 8 spd IGH steel commuter, 99' Trek 520 tourer, Minnesota 1.0 Fatbike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My second Holdsworth

I bought another Holdsworth yesterday! I will attach some pics below. Sorry about the quality of the shots. My LBS freind called me as soon as it came in. He sold it to me for a previous client that had passed on. I told him I would cherish it. Excellent price. Below $300.00!
Full Campy except the rear de'. It is Shimano SIS 600.
It has an unusual headbadge of a skull with a lightning bolt through the enlarged cranium. Matching blue and red like the holdsworth decal below it. This is a metal badge though, rather than a decal like the Holdsworth decal.
It also has two Campagnolo decals on it. One on the downtube and one on the left chainstay.
This one fits me perfectly. 59 CM. Part of why I bought it as I had previously told my wife I would not buy any more bikes for awhile
Rides like a dream.
The frame is silver and you can discern that it is fully chromed under the paint. Just got it back together today after lube, grease and polishing. What a ride! I am going to do my first century on this bike next week.
Thanks!
David.