View Single Post
Old 07-11-06, 07:30 AM
HDavidH
David H.

Bikes: 92 Koga-Myata road bike, 07' Gunnar Rockhound 29'er mtb, 06' Kona Cinder Cone 69'er Gravel Bike, Windsor 8 spd IGH steel commuter, 99' Trek 520 tourer, Minnesota 1.0 Fatbike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unworthy1
No, I think Ofmega...at least I had one so called that looked like this one. At least it's a 144bcd Campy-copy. And even though it's got Japanese brakes, I think the RGCompes are some of the best. Looks like somebody "downsized" the all-Campy gruppo it might have come with, still...just ride it and upgrade when you wear this stuff out if you feel the need.
Much appreciated. Since I don't know the values and quality of these various components until I learn as much from you guys none of this affects me.

I totally agree with your "just ride it" approach too. Took it out for a 15 mile ride last night and it is so smooth on these stupid slab concrete Michigan roads (bump bump---bump bump).... Great brakes by the way...

You guys are a great asset to a beginner and without gushing about it I hope you know how much new folks like me appreciate your time!