View Single Post
Old 07-27-06, 03:36 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
As has been shown recently- Drugs are in Cycling (And most other sports) and rates of detection are improving. Unfortunately I feel that You only have to mention drugs and cycling and name a rider in the same sentence and that rider has a big cloud sitting over him for the rest of his life. Testosterone is a natural product. Amounts can vary in various people at various times. I have no idea if it is a performance enhancing drug, and I do not know what level is permitted in samples.

Problem now is- even if it can be proved by most that he has not taken a performance enhancer- Certain people will not let it rest and keep that cloud on the boil. I hope that Floyd and his doctor and his team are in the clear, but from now on- He will be the champion that cheated. Just like Lance.

Just read that and what I mean is that someone in authority has said that Lance Cheated- so He did. Doesn't matter that It has never been proved. (and probably did not happen)

Spike Milligan