Old 08-09-06, 08:06 PM
tcoop25

Bikes: Bianchi Brava

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedFerret
Nice site. If you're concerned about organization using blogging software, have you thought of using a web content management system for the site? I've used one before for sites wouldn't really fit the "blog" style but still wanted an easy way to manage content.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system

Also, I have to second your praises of the Cliff Nectar bars. I got a free sample and those things are godly! They taste even better than than the normal Cliff bars.
Well, I use a program called Wordpress and it is similar to the way a wiki works. It is a great system for managing my articles, and is very customizable.

Originally Posted by slacker_express
Sort of reminds me of Gizmodo, except for cycling. I think having concise posts with links for more info is a great format. Catch my interest. Tell me something interesting or something I don't know. Let me know if there's more info out there. You may eventually want to have a few articles on the front page (like Gizmodo) once you have enough, but I'm not sure that's better than what you've done.

I think in short order, you will convince me to finally cancel the subscription to Bicycling, since you already have more info on your site than they provide me in a year.

Great job! Look forward to more.
Wow, that is one heck of a compliment. I actually canceled my Bicycling subscription because I got sick of the magazine recycling articles from Men's Health (they are both owned by Rodale publishing).