Old 01-22-07, 11:29 AM
I_Bike

Bikes: RANS Dynamik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jim p
My wife has decided that she wants a hrm to use while riding her recumbent stationary bike and while swimming. She tried one that only showed the current heart rate and if you stopped the exercise program to look at the averages then the hrm started all over losing all previous information.

She said that she wanted to see her average heart rate, max heart rate, current heart rate, and maybe exercise time without losing all the previous data from her exercise period.

Does anyone know if the Reebok 90 will give her the functions which she is looking far? Also is this monitor a wireless monitor with a chest strap?

I have tried to research this on line but I guess that somethings are considered to be intuitive which does not work for me. So if anyone has any personal experience please give me some good info.

Thanks.
I'm looking for even something more basic - all I want is a heart monitor - vanilla & cheap as can be. I just want to see the rate... So, hoping not to hijack Jim's thread - mybe we can both be helped in the same thead...

Dan