Old 02-26-07, 12:50 PM
geneman
rider of small bicycles

Bikes: Cannondale

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Which is worse, your assumption that no grudges will be held, or my assumption that this didn't go over too well in the Disco camp? People who thrive on control and success don't like to see stupid things like one teammate taking down another happen. LA is notorious for holding grudges and you're absolutely correct that I have no idea what he currently thinks about TC, but GH is out for 6 f'n weeks at a time when Disco is looking for a sponsor and a win at RvF or PR would help. GH will still be able to train, but I suspect this will hold him back. Think this is going over well in LA's mind?

LA is not that complicated of a guy. You're either with him or against him. And even if you're with him, you might find yourself blackballed on day.

Mark

<yes ... lots of assumption on my part ... isn't that what the internet is for? ... to make "stupid comments?" >

Originally Posted by damocles1
Don't make stupid comments like this when you have no idea how the team dynamic works, especially when you don't know any of the people involved. Tony probably feels bad and George is likely disappointed, but there won't be any grudges held nor will Tony get lambasted by LA. This isn't junior HS football for pete sakes.