Old 04-06-07, 06:03 AM
kensuf
My idea of fun

Bikes: '06 Litespeed Tuscany, '02 Kona Lavadome, '07 Giant TCR Advanced, '07 Karate Monkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
I have to reassemble the Spinner Database and weight loss database by hand from hard copy, so keep track of your miles and I'll let you know when I have it up and running again.

My hard drive experienced an event this morning and whatever hit me wiped the backup data in the external as well. I've never seen anything like this, but apparently I got hacked! Fortunately, I fall into the Paranoid category about data(but apparently not paranoid enough!), so no personal data or mailing lists were compromised, I keep all that stuff off the computer on a Flash drive, so your email addresses aren't in the hands of a hacker.

Gotta feel for the hacker, in a way, because the database will be completely useless to him or her....all under pseudonyms and what they'll do with how many miles we ride, etc? Not a thing!
Wow, sorry to hear about this.

I'll PM you next Saturday with my miles for that week and this one since I'm bailing the country for a few weeks and won't be riding while gone.

Ken