Old 05-17-07, 12:41 PM
m00n

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As seen on cagerforums.net

A bit of humor for the day...

"My commute to work this morning was awesome. I left home around 6:45 and arrived at work just after 8:00. Not bad for my long 10 mile commute, I'd say. I was also able to find a parking spot that will get shade the first half of the day, and only a block and a half away. I must be living right. (I need to remind myself to feed that meter before it expires.) I saw a few bikes passing me while I was sitting in traffic on my way. I wonder how long it takes THEM to get to work? Dorks. They must hate riding through traffic and having to pass so many cars. I don't know how they smoke when they're on those things. I'd probably fall over trying to light up. Too bad they can't afford a car like mine. I'd bet that I get at least 15 MPG in this baby and get to smoke in peace.

I can't wait for my drive home today. I get to stop by the gas station and use my rewards card again. With gas prices like they are now, I'm guessing by December I'll have enough points to buy that DVD I've been waiting for. Sweet! I saw a gas station on my way to work this morning that had gas priced at $3.89 per gallon. Suckers! Only 5 miles down the road, and a bit out of the way, I can get it for $3.79! My fill-up will only be $53.00 instead of $55.00. I'm glad I pay attention to those signs and save as much as I do. It's almost like getting smokes for free.

Maybe I'll stop one of those guys on bikes and see if they need a ride home. I feel bad that they don't have cars to drive.

So how was your commute?"