Old 08-12-08, 01:39 PM
Otto Rax
Amazing, but true...

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
my mind was blown. it was, and this sounds like im making it up, 3 black in all black t shirts. i wrote a letter to the editor of the Raleigh newspaper, and actually had a voicemail from a local news station asking me to participate in a story they are running about police apathy towards cyclist complaints. i usually cut through a park and niegjhborhoods, but it takes about 20 minutes for the main road to clear to cross, so if i go one road up, i can go over the bridge. this road isn't THAT narrow, so it was completely unnecessary. prior to being hit, i got a warning honk though, accompanied by "****** mother****er!" cause i ride a purple biek i guess. i'm 6'6" and this was fight or flight for me. the parking lot got it on their security camera, hopefully i can get a copy. googlemap oberlin rd wade avenue raleigh nc usa and you;'ll see where it occured. i wouldnt make this up, i had such rage in me, and fear. im scared of retaliation. they're gonna get US one by one? im literally ernvous to ride main roads at all now. the silver topped building with the blacktop parking lot has it on tape. thats where they pulled in adn stoppped. i ran into the building (white square) across teh street. bnehind it you can see teh park i usually cut through