Old 12-11-08, 02:10 PM
threeflys
Eternal NooB

Bikes: Calfee Tetra Pro, Lemond BA, Spec Roubaix, Riv Homer Hilson, Cielo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I really wasn't meaning to point at you particularly...just when I was researching the Bleriot, I ran into a lot of this.

As far as 650b for anyone under 5'10"...From what I can tell, Grant thinks it's a matter of asthetics mostly. That is cetainly a matter of opnion and since Grant makes the bikes, I guess he can make that decision...

As far as why kill the Ram...well, I've read that Grant jumps from one idea to another to another, and when he gets a new hair he often abandons previous ideas.

I'll have to say concerning the idea that any bike not made in the US is inferior somehow.... I was at interbike this fall and saw a LOT of beautiful bikes. I would put money up that anyone saying the high dollar Asian bikes are less of a bike couldn't tell the difference between a Toyo (or other) and a Vanilla (or other) if there were no distinguishing decals or dropouts, etc... Now, they may ride different, I have no idea but as far as seeing with the naked eye...