patentcad
Peloton Shelter Dog

Bikes: 2017 Scott Foil, 2016 Scott Addict SL, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur CC MTB

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by nesdog
This will be a long day at work, as this afternoon when I return home, I should find a nicely packaged carton with a new wheelset. UPS confirms delivery will be today. Hoo ha! So will be watching the clock.

Replacing Xero XSR-4 Lites, weighing 2040 grams, with a wheelset at 1540 will be the biggest upgrade for me on the OCR2. Mind you, I got very good service from the Xero's with 5-1/2 years of trouble-free riding; never had to be trued and never an issue. However as I won't likely be able to raid the bank account for the major dollars required to buy a much lighter performance bike in the next few years, I'm happy to be able to squeeze a bit more out of the Giant. And I could always move the wheels to another rig if needed anyhow.

Reports to follow this weekend after I get a chance to ride 'em. Thanks for the many postings on BF about William's as that pointed me towards them.
Good luck. Love my 38c's, hope you like the 30's. I really think Williams offers great product and great value. I'm planning on another set later this year, $ permitting.