Old 08-11-09, 08:09 AM
roadiejorge 
stole your bike

Bikes: Orbea Orca, Ridley Compact

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
One day I was dialing it up to 400W while doing the loop in Central Park here in NY when one of those snot nose racer wannabe speed skaters starts keeping pace with me while I was recovering from one of my guad busting sprints. Not one to back down from a challenge I decided to take this inferior wheeled athlete up on his challenge. I dialed it up slowly to taunt him a bit and started mixing my Heed with water as he was trying to keep pace. Out of nowhere he found some massive energy surge and actually started passing me THE NERVE! I started pedaling in earnest and dropped him like a bad habit, but that wasn't enough oh no. As he gave it a second go at catching up by getting in his "aero" racing position I let him catch up to me yet again, but this time I unclipped my right foot and my Sidi Ergo 2 Ultra Light High Modulus Carbon shoe met his shoulder. He crashed into a bin so I stopped to make sure he was relatively ok, once I saw he was I poured the remainder of my Heed over his head and said "Sorry, it was time to take out the trash". Feeling pumped about sorting out that muppet, I dropped a few tourists on their cruisers for good measure then rode to Gray Papaya's for some yummy onion hot dogs and a Banana Daquiri.