View Single Post
Old 11-02-09, 10:35 PM
jdon

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
RC Jack*$$

The past few times out on my normal 60 km ride I pass a house in the country with a guy, maybe 55 or so, playing around with pretty good sized gas RC cars.

Three times he waits for you to pass, then chases you down with this thing zig zagging all around you. Now, I am all for fun but this is a steep climb going and a high speed decent returning. This thing could cause damage to me and my bike.

I passed him today climbing and he literally does a couple of circles around me. I was thinking about going back but also know the outcome may not be good.

On the way back, I go by his place at about 60 km/h and sure enough this F'in thing goes tearing by about a foot to my left. I hit the brakes just as he turns it right and it ends up trapped under my front tire.

I wasn't too happy and really wanted to confront the moron but instead, reached down and picked the car up, tires spinning and the guy yelling and running towards me from a block away. He obviously wants his toy back unharmed.

I just clipped in, car in hand, rode a couple of km's and threw it into a local farms drainage pond. The guy was no longer in sight so I am sure he doesn't know where it is unless there is a gas slick on the pond.

Some freekin people!! I wonder what my next ride holds..