Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Wondering about Mavic component values

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Wondering about Mavic component values

Old 03-28-14, 10:35 PM
  #1  
cpsqlrwn
OldSchool
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 1,161
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Wondering about Mavic component values

Just curious as to whether or not a full complete Mavic equipped bike enhances value compared to Campy or Shimano. Is a full Mavic group really a valuable thing or not? Brakes- 440, RD- 841, hubs- 550, crankset- 631, headset - 305, FD- 860, brake levers- 440, not sure about the downtube shifters or the BB but everything is Mavic and in very good condition. Thanks for any info!
cpsqlrwn is offline  
Old 03-28-14, 10:48 PM
  #2  
repechage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 15,911
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
Liked 740 Times in 577 Posts
I think it really needs to be on the right bike... for me that would be a make one of the pro teams so equipped would have used the group with.
repechage is offline  
Old 03-28-14, 10:59 PM
  #3  
Chombi
Senior Member
 
Chombi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,138

Bikes: 1986 Alan Record Carbonio, 1985 Vitus Plus Carbone 7, 1984 Peugeot PSV, 1972 Line Seeker, 1986(est.) Medici Aerodynamic (Project), 1985(est.) Peugeot PY10FC

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Mavic components work best on French bikes.....in terms of most "value enhancing" effect.....
Chombi is offline  
Old 03-29-14, 05:07 AM
  #4  
top506
Death fork? Naaaah!!
 
top506's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The other Maine, north of RT 2
Posts: 4,956

Bikes: Seriously downsizing.

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked 190 Times in 110 Posts
My long-term goal is to set up my Vutus 979 with full Mavic.

Top
__________________
You know it's going to be a good day when the stem and seatpost come right out.

(looking for a picture and not seeing it? Thank the Photobucket fiasco.PM me and I'll link it up.)
top506 is offline  
Old 03-29-14, 05:20 AM
  #5  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
Mavic is odd - as parts, it has value because there's not much of it and there are people who want to try it some day. On bikes, it doesn't seem to bring the cache or prices that campy, or even DA, would. I think in that regard it's similar to Suntour.
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 03-29-14, 06:06 AM
  #6  
gioscinelli 
Senior Member
 
gioscinelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,245

Bikes: 2012 Moots VaMoots-74 Peugeot Mixtie U018-73 Peugeot U018

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
I had a nearly complete group on my Merlin ti and sold the parts close to Campagnolo Chorus would sell as a group.

__________________
Moots VaMoots 2012-Peugeot Mixte 1974-Peugeot Mixte 1973
gioscinelli is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 09:17 AM
  #7  
Maviczack
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HI Everyone,
This is Zack with Mavic. It's the 125th anniversary of our company, and we have some activity coming this spring to commemorate the occasion. We might be interested to buy or borrow some of your vintage Mavic components, if you are at all agreeable. This would be for display at events, and etc. Please send me a message if you are interested in helping us out! Best regards - zack
Maviczack is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 09:28 AM
  #8  
RaleighSport
Hogosha Sekai
 
RaleighSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: STS
Posts: 6,670

Bikes: Leader 725, Centurion Turbo, Scwhinn Peloton, Schwinn Premis, GT Tequesta, Bridgestone CB-2,72' Centurion Lemans, 72 Raleigh Competition

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Maviczack View Post
HI Everyone,
This is Zack with Mavic. It's the 125th anniversary of our company, and we have some activity coming this spring to commemorate the occasion. We might be interested to buy or borrow some of your vintage Mavic components, if you are at all agreeable. This would be for display at events, and etc. Please send me a message if you are interested in helping us out! Best regards - zack
Ummm no offense, but shouldn't you guys have a pile of display pieces etc?
RaleighSport is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 01:47 PM
  #9  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
Originally Posted by RaleighSport View Post
Ummm no offense, but shouldn't you guys have a pile of display pieces etc?
I wouldn't think a company would store/hold old product for display...why would you think they would?
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 01:55 PM
  #10  
RaleighSport
Hogosha Sekai
 
RaleighSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: STS
Posts: 6,670

Bikes: Leader 725, Centurion Turbo, Scwhinn Peloton, Schwinn Premis, GT Tequesta, Bridgestone CB-2,72' Centurion Lemans, 72 Raleigh Competition

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake View Post
I wouldn't think a company would store/hold old product for display...why would you think they would?
Most companies I've worked with that have products spanning a range of decades tend to have display models, prototypes etc laying around... admittedly it wasn't the bike world but I'd assume good practice is still knowing what you've done and being able to refer to it moving forward. Feel free to lambaste me if this is pure idiocy.
RaleighSport is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 02:19 PM
  #11  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
Originally Posted by RaleighSport View Post
Most companies I've worked with that have products spanning a range of decades tend to have display models, prototypes etc laying around... admittedly it wasn't the bike world but I'd assume good practice is still knowing what you've done and being able to refer to it moving forward. Feel free to lambaste me if this is pure idiocy.

I don't think it's idiocy and I certainly won't lambaste you, but I wouldn't expect a company with rapidly changing technologies or products to keep demos of their historic product lines. I don't have any special (or any) knowledge of the practice, and you could very well be right. I could certainly be wrong, but it's not something I'D assume.

Last edited by KonAaron Snake; 03-31-14 at 03:00 PM.
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 03:30 PM
  #12  
RaleighSport
Hogosha Sekai
 
RaleighSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: STS
Posts: 6,670

Bikes: Leader 725, Centurion Turbo, Scwhinn Peloton, Schwinn Premis, GT Tequesta, Bridgestone CB-2,72' Centurion Lemans, 72 Raleigh Competition

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake View Post
I don't think it's idiocy and I certainly won't lambaste you, but I wouldn't expect a company with rapidly changing technologies or products to keep demos of their historic product lines. I don't have any special (or any) knowledge of the practice, and you could very well be right. I could certainly be wrong, but it's not something I'D assume.
I just tacked on the end since I realized I don't know the bike industry like I do some others Not that I don't want to.. but that'd be a far fetched career change.
RaleighSport is offline  
Old 03-31-14, 03:35 PM
  #13  
fietsbob
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW,Oregon Coast
Posts: 43,599

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,320 Times in 830 Posts
Limited fixed numbers out there , plus the collectors competing for that limited number at auction sites.

it is what it is ..
fietsbob is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 01:12 AM
  #14  
Chombi
Senior Member
 
Chombi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,138

Bikes: 1986 Alan Record Carbonio, 1985 Vitus Plus Carbone 7, 1984 Peugeot PSV, 1972 Line Seeker, 1986(est.) Medici Aerodynamic (Project), 1985(est.) Peugeot PY10FC

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
My personal thoughts on Mavic C&V component groups.....
Personally I always loved the 851/801 groups since I first saw them in the mid 80's, as the drivetrain groups looked so unique and refreshing compared to anything else available, despite their actually very simple (old) straight parallelogram design.
Frankly, I was not that impressed with what came after them later, The "starfish" styled cranksets just never looked good for many and were just too heavy compared to other cranks at that time. Their seemingly unshakable habit of using re-branded components (Italian! Modolos and Japanese Dia Compes) like brakesets and their first clipless pedals to complete their groups was what disappointed me most as I would think that a company like Mavic who must have had enough engineering "horsepower" can design their own brakesets and clipless pedals....They did seem to give it a good try to keep up or stay ahead with their indexed and Mektronic drivetrains.
I think despite Mavic seeming to get a second breath when they started to develop their indexed and Mektronik drivetrains, they seem to have just lost steam in the middle of it and let "Shimagnolo" take over the world of high line bicycle component business for good.... Instead of a second breath, it turned out to be a very disappointing last gasp.....
In a way, this kinda taints the values of Mavic C&V groups, as they pretty much just faded away from the market and eventually maybe even considered as just oddball component groups from the past, and unfortunately, it seems like that's what is now attracting C&Vers to their component groups, but I guess we cannot blame ourselves as Mavic chose to cut their time in the component business so short before it could really even build up a real following, so there's no continuing heritage like Campy and Shimano components have, which is a big thing when it comes to desirability and value.
As for present value? Who really knows, as the asking prices for NOS Mavic C&V stuff had been fluctuating seemingly, exponentially and mostly upwards in the past four or so years. Just four years ago, Mavic NOS handlebars (model 350 and 351) can be bought for something like 60 bucks NOS, now they average over 200 bucks NOS. I was able to buy multiple sets (RD and FD) of NOS SSC derailleurs for just below 100 bucks a set. Now, most NOS 851 SSC RDs alone are priced from double to even three times that while FD's are going for at least around 80 bucks. Not bad for keeping up with Campy, Shimano or Suntour counterparts.....but then I also noticed that these now hyper priced Mavic C&V components hardly sell at those very high asking prices, so they just mostly sit for a long time at the auction sites when they can be more useful being installed on project C&V bikes.... Hyper price sellers who seem to have popped up in the last three or so years sure aren't helping with the situation......

Last edited by Chombi; 04-01-14 at 01:19 AM.
Chombi is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 01:39 AM
  #15  
martl
Strong Walker
 
martl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 1,005

Bikes: too many

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 109 Posts
The Mavic road parts are arguably much rarer -maybe apart from the hubs, which were more common- than contemporary Campa or Shimano parts and work well. For some of these, high prices are asked, comparable to very good Superrecord or even above.

The MTB groups are even rarer and may fetch high prices for their curiosity value alone.

martl is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 07:16 AM
  #16  
RaleighSport
Hogosha Sekai
 
RaleighSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: STS
Posts: 6,670

Bikes: Leader 725, Centurion Turbo, Scwhinn Peloton, Schwinn Premis, GT Tequesta, Bridgestone CB-2,72' Centurion Lemans, 72 Raleigh Competition

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Chombi View Post
My personal thoughts on Mavic C&V component groups.....
Personally I always loved the 851/801 groups since I first saw them in the mid 80's, as the drivetrain groups looked so unique and refreshing compared to anything else available, despite their actually very simple (old) straight parallelogram design.
Frankly, I was not that impressed with what came after them later, The "starfish" styled cranksets just never looked good for many and were just too heavy compared to other cranks at that time. Their seemingly unshakable habit of using re-branded components (Italian! Modolos and Japanese Dia Compes) like brakesets and their first clipless pedals to complete their groups was what disappointed me most as I would think that a company like Mavic who must have had enough engineering "horsepower" can design their own brakesets and clipless pedals....They did seem to give it a good try to keep up or stay ahead with their indexed and Mektronic drivetrains.
I think despite Mavic seeming to get a second breath when they started to develop their indexed and Mektronik drivetrains, they seem to have just lost steam in the middle of it and let "Shimagnolo" take over the world of high line bicycle component business for good.... Instead of a second breath, it turned out to be a very disappointing last gasp.....
In a way, this kinda taints the values of Mavic C&V groups, as they pretty much just faded away from the market and eventually maybe even considered as just oddball component groups from the past, and unfortunately, it seems like that's what is now attracting C&Vers to their component groups, but I guess we cannot blame ourselves as Mavic chose to cut their time in the component business so short before it could really even build up a real following, so there's no continuing heritage like Campy and Shimano components have, which is a big thing when it comes to desirability and value.
As for present value? Who really knows, as the asking prices for NOS Mavic C&V stuff had been fluctuating seemingly, exponentially and mostly upwards in the past four or so years. Just four years ago, Mavic NOS handlebars (model 350 and 351) can be bought for something like 60 bucks NOS, now they average over 200 bucks NOS. I was able to buy multiple sets (RD and FD) of NOS SSC derailleurs for just below 100 bucks a set. Now, most NOS 851 SSC RDs alone are priced from double to even three times that while FD's are going for at least around 80 bucks. Not bad for keeping up with Campy, Shimano or Suntour counterparts.....but then I also noticed that these now hyper priced Mavic C&V components hardly sell at those very high asking prices, so they just mostly sit for a long time at the auction sites when they can be more useful being installed on project C&V bikes.... Hyper price sellers who seem to have popped up in the last three or so years sure aren't helping with the situation......
This disappoints me greatly since I put some weight behind your opinion, I've kind've lusted after Mavic with all the love it seems to get around here and have always kind of dreamed of putting together a group of it at some point as one of my finishing touches.. but that pretty much grounded that idea. I might as well just go campy if the returns are really all in the looks (PERSONAL OPINION), although I'm often disappointed with how the market works it tends to play in my favor as I tend to prefer function over form.. IE Suntour over Campy, Shimano over Simplex or Huret.. etc etc etc
RaleighSport is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 08:20 AM
  #17  
jyl
Senior Member
 
jyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 7,642

Bikes: 61 Bianchi Specialissima 71 Peugeot G50 7? P'geot PX10 74 Raleigh GranSport 75 P'geot UO8 78? Raleigh Team Pro 82 P'geot PSV 86 P'geot PX 91 Bridgestone MB0 92 B'stone XO1 97 Rans VRex 92 Cannondale R1000 94 B'stone MB5 97 Vitus 997

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 42 Times in 27 Posts
Mavic stuff is beautifully made. There was no good--better--best. Mavic only made one line at a time, it was their best, pro-level, product. It was terribly expensive in the day - look up list prices of Mavic bits from 30 years ago, it is staggering.

In the 1980s and even into the early 1990s, a bike in the pro peleton was as likely to have Mavic components as Campagnolo. For example, I looked at Greg LeMond's bikes from his three TDFs and two WC when they were on display in New York. Half the bits were Mavic, half were Campagnolo. No, ahem, Shimano.

I think Mavic components go well on any pro road race bike from 1980 or earlier, through the mid-1990s. Doesn't go so well on a lower level road bike or tourers. I'm referring there to the components other than rims. The Mavic rims go well on any bike, from road to mountain.

My understanding is that Mavic indexed is compatible w/ Shimano 8 speed which should mean it is compatible w/ Campagnolo 10 speed brifters. I plan to try that on a Mavic-equipped bike soon.
jyl is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 02:53 PM
  #18  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
I guess I'm kind of weird (well I KNOW I'm kind of weird), but I don't understand comparing the function of dated groups, none of which work as well as the modern stuff for most applications (there are exceptions). Mavic vs. DA vs. c-record vs. Superbe? A modern Centaur group is cheaper and better performing than any of it. The gap between the best of those groups and centaur is FAR greater than the gap between those groups.


To me once you're riding with 7400, this gen of Mavic, C-record or whatever, you're making a fashion statement, doing so out of nostalgia or you're a collector. What Chombi said is very consistent with my memories of the prevailing wisdom of the period and with what happened on the market, but if my primary concern was weight or function, I wouldn't use any of this stuff. I do think he's almost definitely right about everything he said. It's different if it's completely non-functional or actively interferes with the enjoyment of a ride ( like a Duopar, or 7400 levers, or IGH).


To me Mavic looks cool, is somewhat unusual and I'd love to try it out as an eccentric, kind of unique gruppo. I have no doubt that the crank is too heavy, but it's so INTERESTING! It also looks like it could double as a weapon in a pinch. I don't know what it is about Mavic, but I like the brand. I like their rims, logos, fonts...I just like Mavic. I even like saying Mavic.
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 03:28 PM
  #19  
cyclotoine
Senior Member
 
cyclotoine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Yukon, Canada
Posts: 8,772
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake View Post
I even like saying Mavic.
Friends named their son Mavic.
__________________
1 Super Record bike, 1 Nuovo Record bike, 1 Pista, 1 Road, 1 Cyclocross/Allrounder, 1 MTB, 1 Touring, 1 Fixed gear
cyclotoine is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 03:44 PM
  #20  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclotoine View Post
Friends named their son Mavic.
It's much better than Sachs!

Atom would be a good name...
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 04:35 PM
  #21  
jyl
Senior Member
 
jyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 7,642

Bikes: 61 Bianchi Specialissima 71 Peugeot G50 7? P'geot PX10 74 Raleigh GranSport 75 P'geot UO8 78? Raleigh Team Pro 82 P'geot PSV 86 P'geot PX 91 Bridgestone MB0 92 B'stone XO1 97 Rans VRex 92 Cannondale R1000 94 B'stone MB5 97 Vitus 997

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 42 Times in 27 Posts
The starfish crank comes in two versions, 631/1 and 631/2. The /2 has shorter "arms" and more relieving. The /2 crank is lighter, I forget by how much but it is worth looking for a /2 if you're getting a starfish. I also think someone handy w/ a Dremel could further relieve the backside of the crank.
jyl is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 05:13 PM
  #22  
Chombi
Senior Member
 
Chombi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,138

Bikes: 1986 Alan Record Carbonio, 1985 Vitus Plus Carbone 7, 1984 Peugeot PSV, 1972 Line Seeker, 1986(est.) Medici Aerodynamic (Project), 1985(est.) Peugeot PY10FC

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake View Post
It's much better than Sachs!

Atom would be a good name...
Your son will kill you for sure when he grows up if you name him "Lyotard"!!
"Delrin's" not too bad for a handsome young man's name....?
Although you might have to be ready to send your child away to a looney bin if you choose "Simplex"
"Maillard" is just for dogs....
"Sedis" sounds cute enough for a girl..
And who wouldn't want to name a future Olympian "Stronglight"!
Chombi is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 06:52 PM
  #23  
BluesDaddy
I got 99 projects
 
BluesDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hills of Central NH
Posts: 1,603
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by KonAaron Snake View Post
... saying Mavic.
Speaking of which, what is the proper pronunciation? I've been saying Mah-veek in my head; there are no bike nerds around to actually talk with about such things.
BluesDaddy is offline  
Old 04-01-14, 08:35 PM
  #24  
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike
 
KonAaron Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 17,125

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 118 Posts
I say it pretty close to that mahh-veek with a slight ae sound. Maehhh- veek.

Be warned - I'm the KING of mispronunciation, especially with football players.

Chombi - how about Benelux?
KonAaron Snake is offline  
Old 04-02-14, 11:09 AM
  #25  
Lascauxcaveman 
Senior Member
 
Lascauxcaveman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Port Angeles, WA
Posts: 7,899

Bikes: A green one, "Ragleigh," or something.

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 274 Posts
My youngest daughter has a classic English puritan name, but she knows she's really my Favorit.
__________________
● 1971 Grandis SL ● 1972 Lambert Grand Prix frankenbike ● 1972 Raleigh Super Course fixie ● 1973 Nishiki Semi-Pro ● 1980 Apollo "Legnano" ● 1984 Peugeot Vagabond ● 1985 Shogun Prairie Breaker ● 1986 Merckx Super Corsa ● 1987 Schwinn Tempo ● 1988 Schwinn Voyageur ● 1989 Trek 400 ● 1989 Bottechia Team ADR replica ● 1990 Cannondale ST600 ● 1993 Technium RT600 ● 1996 Kona Lava Dome ●
Lascauxcaveman is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
big boy phil
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals.
27
12-08-19 01:02 PM
jonelliotelliot
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals.
2
04-22-17 09:47 AM
Brewsmith
Classic and Vintage Sales
5
03-22-17 08:57 AM
Reynolds 753
Classic & Vintage
0
08-14-11 05:26 PM
JC 911
Road Cycling
0
08-01-10 04:21 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.