Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Clyde Kilt While Riding?

Old 09-19-19, 08:25 AM
  #1  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clyde Kilt While Riding?

Hey All,

It's been a while since I logged in. I've got a problem. I live and work in China. Really... I'm an English teacher here. Not that many Clydes that are as big as me (if 200 lbs is the beginning of being a clyde, then I'm nearly two of them (or I may actually already be for all I know)). Not that many Chinese are anywhere near my weight. It's hard (read impossible) to find clothing that:

1) Fits
2) Is comfortable (as in not compressing anatomical parts that don't like being compressed)
3) Is comfortable (as in not hotter than a bonfire in a sauna (My part of China regularly gets to 33C with humidity in the high 90's))

Since I'm a guest here in China, and a teacher of children, it's not a good thing if things start spilling out. Well, my favorite pair of shorts (I live in them 10 months of the year) finally died. All the others I have fail condition 2 (see above). While I'm ok at using a sewing machine, I'm a little intimidated by dissecting my favorite short's remains to unlock their secrets (damn manufacturer put their logo on a scratchy tag that rubbed me in the wrong place). I'm thinking of honoring the wisdom of my Celtic ancestors and going with a kilt instead (No crotch to rip out (go figure)). I'll need large cargo pockets, and I'm a little concerned with the cost of some of the nicer outfits from Utilikilt

Does anyone else ride with a kilt? Suggestions? Recommendations? Pros? Cons?

Last edited by K'Tesh; 09-19-19 at 08:31 AM.
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 08:47 AM
  #2  
Wilfred Laurier
Señor Member
 
Wilfred Laurier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,510
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 73 Posts
I have done it. Not terribly comfortable, and generally modesty is forsaken, even if you are just showing off your underwear.

There was an idea I read about to help lady cyclists, where you use a penny and a rubber band to turn a skirt into a pair of shorts... google "penny in yo' pants" for details.
Wilfred Laurier is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 09:41 AM
  #3  
Oli_Aponte
Junior Member
 
Oli_Aponte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 24

Bikes: Custom steel bicycles made by me and a Felt B12

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was reading this and going... "wait... a kilt?" I though you were asking about a cycling kit for clydes.

Anyhow.... here are my .02 cents..
How expensive would it be to have something shipped there? love2pedal.com have what appear to be some nice (non compression) shorts with a chamois pad that go up to 4XL.. and some of their jerseys go up to 5XL.. which I believe should tick the comfortable boxes you mentioned (non compressing, and breathable).. PLUS both items cost probably less than $30..

I know its not the kilt suggestion or solution you're looking for.. but I think it might work for you.
Oli_Aponte is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 09:43 AM
  #4  
smullen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Fredericktown, Mo
Posts: 55

Bikes: Trek 4900, Giant Anthem x 29er 4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Hey All,

It's been a while since I logged in. I've got a problem. I live and work in China. Really... I'm an English teacher here. Not that many Clydes that are as big as me (if 200 lbs is the beginning of being a clyde, then I'm nearly two of them (or I may actually already be for all I know)). Not that many Chinese are anywhere near my weight. It's hard (read impossible) to find clothing that:

1) Fits
2) Is comfortable (as in not compressing anatomical parts that don't like being compressed)
3) Is comfortable (as in not hotter than a bonfire in a sauna (My part of China regularly gets to 33C with humidity in the high 90's))

Since I'm a guest here in China, and a teacher of children, it's not a good thing if things start spilling out. Well, my favorite pair of shorts (I live in them 10 months of the year) finally died. All the others I have fail condition 2 (see above). While I'm ok at using a sewing machine, I'm a little intimidated by dissecting my favorite short's remains to unlock their secrets (damn manufacturer put their logo on a scratchy tag that rubbed me in the wrong place). I'm thinking of honoring the wisdom of my Celtic ancestors and going with a kilt instead (No crotch to rip out (go figure)). I'll need large cargo pockets, and I'm a little concerned with the cost of some of the nicer outfits from Utilikilt

Does anyone else ride with a kilt? Suggestions? Recommendations? Pros? Cons?
I feel ya... I'm 6'4" and 250ish, down from 298, but I have always had problems finding close to fit right... They are either way too big or a few sizes too small.

What sized waist do you wear?

I was just a Rural King and they have a selection of Cargo shorts (Thats about all I wear) and all theirs were like 42-56.
In fact I bought a pair, on clearance for like 4.99 the hanger was marked Size40. When I got them home they were actually a 46.
I gave them to my stepson as he is several sizes bigger than me and likes Cargo shorts.

Also, try searching some of the mens Big and Tall shops. I have seen a lot of stuff there in the bigger sizes...
smullen is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 01:28 PM
  #5  
shelbyfv
Senior Member
 
shelbyfv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,584
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked 223 Times in 151 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Since I'm a guest here in China, and a teacher of children,
Sounds like a good way to lose your job. Just do what nearly everyone else does and order appropriate clothing on the internet.
shelbyfv is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 01:51 PM
  #6  
bbbean 
Senior Member
 
bbbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,134

Bikes: Giant Propel, Cannondale SuperX, Univega Alpina Ultima

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Does anyone else ride with a kilt? Suggestions? Recommendations? Pros? Cons?
Ask any woman who has ever ridden in a skirt, and they can assure you it is possible. I've done it myself on St. Pat's day, but it involved sitting on the pleats, paying a LOT of attention to keeping the kilt on my legs and out of the spokes, and was a little breezy on a cool March day.

I'm a redheaded Scot, but I'll save the kilt for walking and standing and opt for bifurcated garments for cycling.

BB
__________________

Formerly fastest rider in the grupetto, currently slowest guy in the peloton

bbbean is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 02:12 PM
  #7  
squirtdad
Senior Member
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 6,361

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) '82 nishiski,

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 79 Posts
Could taobao or alibaba be a local amazon like sources

another option might sthletic gear like compression shorts and shorts on top ????

you mention not compressing parts, but I find it to be more comfortable too have the parts compressed vs rubbing (me 6 foot 260)
__________________
Looking for more time to ride what I have
squirtdad is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 06:26 PM
  #8  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilfred Laurier View Post
I have done it. Not terribly comfortable, and generally modesty is forsaken, even if you are just showing off your underwear.

There was an idea I read about to help lady cyclists, where you use a penny and a rubber band to turn a skirt into a pair of shorts... google "penny in yo' pants" for details.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, I was thinking of snaps, or rare earth magnets, forgot about the penny trick (I saw it once in a video). Now I'm thinking of a loose internal flap (think black flap under a black kilt) to help hide what's worn under the kilt while legs are apart (seated or riding).


Originally Posted by Oli_Aponte View Post
I was reading this and going... "wait... a kilt?" I though you were asking about a cycling kit for clydes.

Anyhow.... here are my .02 cents..
How expensive would it be to have something shipped there? love2pedal.com have what appear to be some nice (non compression) shorts with a chamois pad that go up to 4XL.. and some of their jerseys go up to 5XL.. which I believe should tick the comfortable boxes you mentioned (non compressing, and breathable).. PLUS both items cost probably less than $30..

I know its not the kilt suggestion or solution you're looking for.. but I think it might work for you.
China to the US, cheap... US to China, expensive (and then there's the speed of delivery to take in mind)... I'm not riding for distance, I'm commuting to and from work. I don't want to be wearing a chamois while teaching, nor having to change clothes at work. Also sizing is a PITA, and I can't afford (time/expense) to be buying shorts that just don't work. A kilt would bypass that.

Originally Posted by smullen View Post
I feel ya... I'm 6'4" and 250ish, down from 298, but I have always had problems finding close to fit right... They are either way too big or a few sizes too small.

What sized waist do you wear?

I was just a Rural King and they have a selection of Cargo shorts (Thats about all I wear) and all theirs were like 42-56.
In fact I bought a pair, on clearance for like 4.99 the hanger was marked Size40. When I got them home they were actually a 46.
I gave them to my stepson as he is several sizes bigger than me and likes Cargo shorts.

Also, try searching some of the mens Big and Tall shops. I have seen a lot of stuff there in the bigger sizes...
I'm in the 54"-56" size (read, big "beer belly" (minus the beer)), I wear my clothes under the overhang, What is Rural King? I'll have to check that out.

Problem with Big and Tall shops... fitting. Almost all of the shorts I have came from either Fred Meyer (Kroger), but their big and tall section has been since closed (as I understand), Macy's, and DXL. I don't know which one sold the pair I loved so much. Freddy's in-store brand (Great Northwest) is the one that hurts the most though (previously bought ones (when I was smaller) were fine).

Originally Posted by shelbyfv View Post
Sounds like a good way to lose your job. Just do what nearly everyone else does and order appropriate clothing on the internet.
I'm going to have to... But before I buy, I'm doing research. Clothing in China is not cheap (ask any person from China), shipping is worse.

Originally Posted by bbbean View Post
Ask any woman who has ever ridden in a skirt, and they can assure you it is possible. I've done it myself on St. Pat's day, but it involved sitting on the pleats, paying a LOT of attention to keeping the kilt on my legs and out of the spokes, and was a little breezy on a cool March day.

I'm a redheaded Scot, but I'll save the kilt for walking and standing and opt for bifurcated garments for cycling.

BB
Good info about the spokes, and pleats. I could modify the bike to shield the kilt from spray and the spokes. Cool breezes welcome. I can break into a sweat just by typing at the temperatures my coworkers are comfortable with. Like I said, I wear shorts 10 months out of the year. I could push that to 12 easily. It's crazy people watching in China in May. It's 80 degrees outside, low humidity, and the Chinese are bundled like they're in Chicago in February.

Originally Posted by squirtdad View Post
Could taobao or alibaba be a local amazon like sources

another option might sthletic gear like compression shorts and shorts on top ????

you mention not compressing parts, but I find it to be more comfortable too have the parts compressed vs rubbing (me 6 foot 260)
Part of the problem is bits either being squashed, or like you said rubbing. However it's not rubbing of fabric on bits, it's my balls being forced to rub past each other.

Last edited by K'Tesh; 09-19-19 at 06:40 PM.
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 07:54 AM
  #9  
Jon T
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: West Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,060

Bikes: '84 Peugeot PH10LE

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts
Nothing is worn under my kilt. Every thing is in tip-top shape. And real men don't wear utilikilts--especially a Scot. Utilikilts are an American thing. And yes, I play the pipes as well.
Jon
Jon T is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 10:32 AM
  #10  
squirtdad
Senior Member
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 6,361

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) '82 nishiski,

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 79 Posts
another thought couple of ideas

can you get pants (khaki's) and turn them into shorts locally?

or can you get shorts made......don't know if little not too expensive tailor/dressmaker shops are a thing
__________________
Looking for more time to ride what I have
squirtdad is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 10:57 AM
  #11  
smullen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Fredericktown, Mo
Posts: 55

Bikes: Trek 4900, Giant Anthem x 29er 4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Rural King is a nationwide (or almost) Farm and Home store in rural areas. They sell a lot of Cloths, tools, feeds/animal/farm products and a bit of everything.

In store, they always have pants nad shorts in the bigger sizes... Not so much on their website, at least not right now at end of the season.

I'd take a look at DXL Big and Tall.
I'm sure they have something for you. At a quick Glance, I saw some shorts in 54-58s..
smullen is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 02:02 PM
  #12  
Leisesturm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,068
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 45 Posts
I don't know, doesn't a double Clyde have bigger (swidt?) problems than ... "to Kilt or not to Kilt"? I'd be trying to keep my head down and be as uncontroversial as a double Clyde can possibly be. But that's me. I'm about as certain as a random browser of BF newly confronted with this dilemma can be that a similar amount of energy directed at solving the problem conventionally as seems to be going towards the more questionable alternative being proposed here would lead to successful results. Large size clothing is not controversial and can be found everywhere. FWIW. But just on the off chance that I haven't been helpful ... an aging thespian of my acquaintance was desiring of reprising a role in later life as a Roman Centurion. He was able to locate (in a size 56) a Roman Battle Skirt (Kilt) and a replica Battle Sword (thing weighed close to 10lbs I kid you not) and he is on a fixed income. Anything is possible. My acquaintance is not in anyone's employ it should be noted.
Leisesturm is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 02:07 PM
  #13  
Leisesturm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,068
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Good info about the spokes, and pleats. I could modify the bike to shield the kilt from spray and the spokes. Cool breezes welcome. I can break into a sweat just by typing at the temperatures my coworkers are comfortable with. Like I said, I wear shorts 10 months out of the year. I could push that to 12 easily. It's crazy people watching in China in May. It's 80 degrees outside, low humidity, and the Chinese are bundled like they're in Chicago in February.
It's called 'modesty'. In this country we call it being conservative (small 'c'). When in Rome (heh) do as the Romans do? Like I said, I don't know. How long have you lived in China? Do you have any contacts within the U.S. (or UK ... Australia ... Canada ...?)
Leisesturm is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 05:29 PM
  #14  
shelbyfv
Senior Member
 
shelbyfv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,584
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked 223 Times in 151 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
I'm commuting to and from work. I don't want to be wearing a chamois while teaching, nor having to change clothes at work.
I can't imagine anyone, much less a "double clyde," seriously thinking of wearing a kilt while teaching. Could the students find you any more bizarre or distracting? This has to be a joke thread
shelbyfv is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 08:02 PM
  #15  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv View Post
I can't imagine anyone, much less a "double clyde," seriously thinking of wearing a kilt while teaching. Could the students find you any more bizarre or distracting? This has to be a joke thread
Blame the lack of imagination on yourself. I'm tired of sweating, feeling constricted, and not being comfortable. This is a not a joke.

A foreigner in China is a huge distraction, but they get used to it quickly. It's racked up as he's a "waiguoren"
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 08:08 PM
  #16  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
It's called 'modesty'. In this country we call it being conservative (small 'c'). When in Rome (heh) do as the Romans do? Like I said, I don't know. How long have you lived in China? Do you have any contacts within the U.S. (or UK ... Australia ... Canada ...?)
It's not modesty... The Chinese (in my province g(Standing)) are genuinely cold in 70 degree F weather. It'll be 85 F and 90 percent humidity and they don't even break a sweat. I on the other hand am losing fluids like a monsoon thunderstorm.

I have been in China for 4 years this Christmas.

My mom tried to get me some clothes, but they were generally to small or tight. And she said that she had cleared out the available shorts.
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 08:15 PM
  #17  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smullen View Post
Rural King is a nationwide (or almost) Farm and Home store in rural areas. They sell a lot of Cloths, tools, feeds/animal/farm products and a bit of everything.

In store, they always have pants nad shorts in the bigger sizes... Not so much on their website, at least not right now at end of the season.

I'd take a look at DXL Big and Tall.
I'm sure they have something for you. At a quick Glance, I saw some shorts in 54-58s..
I'll try to see if I can check them out.

On a positive note, I figured out what brand of the shorts I like... "Foundry"... It's a JC Penney brand. Bad news is that they are sold out in all but the waist size 4 inches too small and smaller.
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-22-19, 02:07 AM
  #18  
K'Tesh
Commander, UFO Bike
Thread Starter
 
K'Tesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Subject to change
Posts: 1,396

Bikes: Giant, Trek

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just thought of another added benefit of using a kilt...

Chinese squat toilets. These are typically small, squalled, and smell worse than the restrooms of American gas stations back in the 1970s (I go back far enough to remember those days)(smoking in rest rooms is unfortunately all too common). Frequently there's no toilet paper, hand towels, or soap. It would be a lot easier and cleaner to use the bathroom with a kilt. I have seen a number of them with unknown fluids on the floor... Right where my clothes would rest if I didn't remove them. I avoid using them as much as possible. But there is always the times that you have no option other than to soil yourself.

With a kilt I could hoist up the kilt and do my business without fear of splitting the crotch out. I could even secret a small roll of toilet paper in it.

Last edited by K'Tesh; 09-22-19 at 05:57 AM.
K'Tesh is offline  
Old 09-23-19, 10:09 AM
  #19  
smullen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Fredericktown, Mo
Posts: 55

Bikes: Trek 4900, Giant Anthem x 29er 4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Just thought of another added benefit of using a kilt...

Chinese squat toilets. These are typically small, squalled, and smell worse than the restrooms of American gas stations back in the 1970s (I go back far enough to remember those days)(smoking in rest rooms is unfortunately all too common). Frequently there's no toilet paper, hand towels, or soap. It would be a lot easier and cleaner to use the bathroom with a kilt. I have seen a number of them with unknown fluids on the floor... Right where my clothes would rest if I didn't remove them. I avoid using them as much as possible. But there is always the times that you have no option other than to soil yourself.

With a kilt I could hoist up the kilt and do my business without fear of splitting the crotch out. I could even secret a small roll of toilet paper in it.

Sounds like you are set on the Kilt idea.

Try it (post pics) and see how it works out. If you like it, buy a few more, if not, you're only down the cost of one...
smullen is offline  
Old 09-24-19, 09:02 AM
  #20  
Leisesturm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,068
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Sounds more like someone ratcheting up the TMI to achieve a thread lock. Oh the humanity ...
Leisesturm is offline  
Old 09-24-19, 11:26 AM
  #21  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 23,511
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9240 Post(s)
Liked 807 Times in 505 Posts
Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
Just thought of another added benefit of using a kilt...

Chinese squat toilets. These are typically small, squalled, and smell worse than the restrooms of American gas stations back in the 1970s (I go back far enough to remember those days)(smoking in rest rooms is unfortunately all too common). Frequently there's no toilet paper, hand towels, or soap. It would be a lot easier and cleaner to use the bathroom with a kilt. I have seen a number of them with unknown fluids on the floor... Right where my clothes would rest if I didn't remove them. I avoid using them as much as possible. But there is always the times that you have no option other than to soil yourself.

With a kilt I could hoist up the kilt and do my business without fear of splitting the crotch out. I could even secret a small roll of toilet paper in it.
Sounds like not much has changed in your part since a friend of mine did some bike touring in China in the 90s. She showed a photo that matches what you describe.
indyfabz is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
btcowboy
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
13
03-25-15 09:15 PM
jamesj
Classic & Vintage
24
05-25-14 05:57 AM
junglemoth
Road Cycling
7
04-08-13 04:33 PM
lvin4jc
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
30
04-07-11 03:39 PM
john423
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
56
11-13-10 02:09 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.