Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Yes, it helps

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Yes, it helps

Old 07-28-20, 05:45 PM
  #1  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Yes, it helps

Riding, that is. I had a physical exam for a new life insurance policy (my old one expires when I turn 66 in September) and the results were, well, pretty good. BP 125/75. Pulse 52. body fat 16%. The low pulse caught the examiner's eye most of all. She asked how? I replied a "2017 Roubaix." After her blank stare I explained the 4,000 miles a year on the bike may help. Really? Well, yes.

Keep riding!
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-28-20, 06:44 PM
  #2  
Vefer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mount Prospect, Il
Posts: 137

Bikes: Trek 4300, '84 Trek 400,'88 Trek, 85 Trek 720 560, 82 Motobecane Randonee, 75 Schwinn Collegiate, Schwinn Sierra, '84 Trek 890, 2001 Trek 5200 OCLV USPS, 99 Trek Y Foil

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Truth!
Vefer is offline  
Likes For Vefer:
Old 07-29-20, 12:13 AM
  #3  
DiabloScott
It's MY mountain
 
DiabloScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt.Diablo
Posts: 8,965

Bikes: Klein, Merckx, Trek

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2550 Post(s)
Liked 413 Times in 245 Posts
I rode my bike to a pulmonology appointment once (waiting room was full of people with horrible problems)... on my way out, the doc said something about cycling and my great lung function. One of the poor buggers stopped me and said "there's nobody quite so annoying as a good example "
DiabloScott is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 02:08 AM
  #4  
OldTryGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SW Fl.
Posts: 4,900

Bikes: 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked 280 Times in 183 Posts
Originally Posted by dmanthree View Post
Riding, that is. I had a physical exam for a new life insurance policy (my old one expires when I turn 66 in September) and the results were, well, pretty good. BP 125/75. Pulse 52. body fat 16%. The low pulse caught the examiner's eye most of all. She asked how? I replied a "2017 Roubaix." After her blank stare I explained the 4,000 miles a year on the bike may help. Really? Well, yes.


Keep riding!

Wishing you an early for September, same month as wife only she'll be same as me just 3 weeks ago today >> 70. for a GREAT exam result with a KUDOS for your riding the 2017 Roubaix, mine is a 2018 Roubaix Expert that I rode for my birthday ride of 141 miles.


Please ignore the following if you feel invaded but --- Not meaning to sound like a nagging older brother, just wondering was a PSA test done if you had a blood workup? March 2015 a week before my IM70.3FL I had a prostate biopsy due to high PSA and an abnormal DRE. Not one indication that anything was wrong yet the biopsy started me on my PCa (Prostate Cancer) detour in life. Unlike the other 95 out of 100 men with positive cancer results mine was the GRAND-DADDY GLEASON 5+5 (GL10) entering me in the 5% Club that has the greatest incidence of metastasizing and causing death. BTW, at my pre-OP for first surgery when hooked up for the required ECG my heart rate was 32bpm. I had to move around to get it raised for an adequate pulse.

Keep on riding, it does a body good
OldTryGuy is offline  
Likes For OldTryGuy:
Old 07-29-20, 06:33 AM
  #5  
John E
feros ferio
 
John E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
Posts: 19,946

Bikes: 1959 & 1960 Capo; 1982 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 154 Posts
Pre-COVID I had been walking (12-to-15-minute miles) about 5 to 8 miles per day as part of my daily commute, plus lifting weights 3 or 4 days/week at the Y. Bicycling was relegated primarily to weekend mornings. Now that I have been working from home, I have been cycling 10 to 15 miles per day, usually including two or three pretty decent climbs. My resting pulse rate has been in the mid-40s for decades, but my BP creeps up to pre-hypertension levels, then back down below 115/70 when I put in the miles. When I was in peak shape in my early 30s, I was able to get my BP down to just over 100/60 (a big accomplishment for me), and my pulse rate around 43.

I grew up as an overweight, nerdy, physically inept kid with lousy coordination and muscle strength. Taking up bicycling, the one sport I have truly loved, has changed and saved my life from an early death from diabetes or heart disease. Keep riding!
__________________
"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt
Capo: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324
Capo: 1960 Sieger (2), S/N 42624, 42597
Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
Bianchi: 1982 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069
John E is offline  
Likes For John E:
Old 07-29-20, 07:54 AM
  #6  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by OldTryGuy View Post
Wishing you an early for September, same month as wife only she'll be same as me just 3 weeks ago today >> 70. for a GREAT exam result with a KUDOS for your riding the 2017 Roubaix, mine is a 2018 Roubaix Expert that I rode for my birthday ride of 141 miles.


Please ignore the following if you feel invaded but --- Not meaning to sound like a nagging older brother, just wondering was a PSA test done if you had a blood workup? March 2015 a week before my IM70.3FL I had a prostate biopsy due to high PSA and an abnormal DRE. Not one indication that anything was wrong yet the biopsy started me on my PCa (Prostate Cancer) detour in life. Unlike the other 95 out of 100 men with positive cancer results mine was the GRAND-DADDY GLEASON 5+5 (GL10) entering me in the 5% Club that has the greatest incidence of metastasizing and causing death. BTW, at my pre-OP for first surgery when hooked up for the required ECG my heart rate was 32bpm. I had to move around to get it raised for an adequate pulse.

Keep on riding, it does a body good
They did take samples, but I haven't received the results yet. However, due to a family history, I get the PSA annually, and my results have varied from 0.7 to 1.1 over the past five years. No worries there.
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 07:55 AM
  #7  
berner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bristol, R. I.
Posts: 4,214

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 405 Times in 255 Posts
I also helps to eat your veggies and back off on the burgers.
berner is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 07:55 AM
  #8  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by John E View Post
Pre-COVID I had been walking (12-to-15-minute miles) about 5 to 8 miles per day as part of my daily commute, plus lifting weights 3 or 4 days/week at the Y. Bicycling was relegated primarily to weekend mornings. Now that I have been working from home, I have been cycling 10 to 15 miles per day, usually including two or three pretty decent climbs. My resting pulse rate has been in the mid-40s for decades, but my BP creeps up to pre-hypertension levels, then back down below 115/70 when I put in the miles. When I was in peak shape in my early 30s, I was able to get my BP down to just over 100/60 (a big accomplishment for me), and my pulse rate around 43.

I grew up as an overweight, nerdy, physically inept kid with lousy coordination and muscle strength. Taking up bicycling, the one sport I have truly loved, has changed and saved my life from an early death from diabetes or heart disease. Keep riding!
Excellent. Keep riding, and the weights are also a great idea. Keep muscle tone and some mass and it helps as we age.

Ride on!
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 07:56 AM
  #9  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by berner View Post
I also helps to eat your veggies and back off on the burgers.
Diet is key, and it's my weak point. Don't get me wrong, I eat very healthy meals. But I never saw a cookie I didn't like.

;-)
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 08:00 AM
  #10  
berner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bristol, R. I.
Posts: 4,214

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 405 Times in 255 Posts
For me it's ice cream. No matter the size of the container, pint, quart, gallon - that's a single serving.
berner is offline  
Likes For berner:
Old 07-29-20, 09:51 AM
  #11  
John E
feros ferio
 
John E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
Posts: 19,946

Bikes: 1959 & 1960 Capo; 1982 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 154 Posts
Originally Posted by berner View Post
I also helps to eat your veggies and back off on the burgers.
Those two phrases are mutually inconsistent for those of us who eat veggie burgers. My favorites are Engine 2 brand, from Whole Foods, but there are several other good options. I put them on Ezekiel 4:9 multigrain English muffins.

My favorite local restaurant burger is the falafel burger from Roxy's, in downtown Encinitas.
__________________
"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt
Capo: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324
Capo: 1960 Sieger (2), S/N 42624, 42597
Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
Bianchi: 1982 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069
John E is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 09:58 AM
  #12  
John E
feros ferio
 
John E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
Posts: 19,946

Bikes: 1959 & 1960 Capo; 1982 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 154 Posts
Originally Posted by dmanthree View Post
Excellent. Keep riding, and the weights are also a great idea. Keep muscle tone and some mass and it helps as we age.

Ride on!
We really need to spread the word to the Gen X, Y, Z, and alphas, so that their future selves will thank them. My younger son is a natural athlete (obviously thanks to my wife, not me), and he gets the message, and, as a doctor of physical therapy, freely shares it with his patients in his calm, non-didactic, lead-by-example demeanor. The Fountain of Youth does exist, and the only cost of admission is a bit of self-discipline. Bicycling makes the cardio exercise part of the equation easy for me. My wife's passion for healthful eating makes the diet part of the equation much easier, through mutual reinforcement.
__________________
"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt
Capo: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324
Capo: 1960 Sieger (2), S/N 42624, 42597
Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
Bianchi: 1982 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069
John E is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 10:14 AM
  #13  
OldTryGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SW Fl.
Posts: 4,900

Bikes: 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked 280 Times in 183 Posts
Originally Posted by dmanthree View Post
They did take samples, but I haven't received the results yet. However, due to a family history, I get the PSA annually, and my results have varied from 0.7 to 1.1 over the past five years. No worries there.
Since there is a "history" I would imagine that you are already aware that, it is the PSA doubling time that is more critical than simply the number. Continued good fortune.
OldTryGuy is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 10:38 AM
  #14  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by OldTryGuy View Post
Since there is a "history" I would imagine that you are already aware that, it is the PSA doubling time that is more critical than simply the number. Continued good fortune.
Agreed. My urologist keeps a close eye on the magnitude of the changes and since the last two were down, well, neither of us were worried.
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 10:40 AM
  #15  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by John E View Post
We really need to spread the word to the Gen X, Y, Z, and alphas, so that their future selves will thank them. My younger son is a natural athlete (obviously thanks to my wife, not me), and he gets the message, and, as a doctor of physical therapy, freely shares it with his patients in his calm, non-didactic, lead-by-example demeanor. The Fountain of Youth does exist, and the only cost of admission is a bit of self-discipline. Bicycling makes the cardio exercise part of the equation easy for me. My wife's passion for healthful eating makes the diet part of the equation much easier, through mutual reinforcement.
Kind of reminds me ot the famous Mickey Mantle quote: "if I had known I'd live so long, I would have taken better care of myself."

I work with some people my age, and honestly, some of them just give up. "Oh, I'm too old for that..." BS. Keep going! Ride. Walk. Jog. Hike. Anything but that damned easy chair.
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 03:31 PM
  #16  
berner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bristol, R. I.
Posts: 4,214

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 405 Times in 255 Posts
Several years ago I read a book by a microbiologist, who having contracted a tropical bugs during her research, went through quite a few rounds of antibiotics and still felt as if she were going to die. The remedy, when overdone, kills the micro-flora and fauna in the stomach. These inhabitants are a part of out immune system by providing a barrier so that bad bacteria can't cross into the blood stream as well as assisting in digestion. When they are killed off, we get sick. It turns out our helpful inhabitants love and thrive in a largely fiber diet. For best health, eat your veggies.
berner is offline  
Old 07-29-20, 04:26 PM
  #17  
BobbyG
Senior Member
 
BobbyG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 5,008

Bikes: 2015 Charge Plug, 1997 Nishiki Blazer, 1984 Nishiki International

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Liked 674 Times in 336 Posts
Originally Posted by DiabloScott View Post
I rode my bike to a pulmonology appointment once (waiting room was full of people with horrible problems)... on my way out, the doc said something about cycling and my great lung function. One of the poor buggers stopped me and said "there's nobody quite so annoying as a good example "
I'm 58 and bike 9 miles to work most days. My primary care physician is just a mile from my office, so I ride there. They make a big deal out of it when there's snow. He says I'm in good shape but have a little too much body mass for a daily rider. I just ask him to imagine what I'd look like without the riding.
BobbyG is offline  
Likes For BobbyG:
Old 07-30-20, 05:15 PM
  #18  
dmanthree
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
dmanthree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeastern MA, USA
Posts: 1,087

Bikes: 2017 Roubaix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by berner View Post
For me it's ice cream. No matter the size of the container, pint, quart, gallon - that's a single serving.
Killer for me, too. I live within two miles of a couple of excellent home-made ice cream stands. I tell my friends that any time you see me without ice cream in my hands, that's will power.
dmanthree is offline  
Old 07-31-20, 07:23 AM
  #19  
sovende
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Western WI
Posts: 62

Bikes: TNTL (Too numerous to list)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 16 Posts
In my mind, diet and exercise are THE key components of a long and healthy life! Certainly, genetic disposition is a factor but (currently) there's not much that will change that factor. I think it's important to note though, that many genetic dispositions ("good" or "bad") can be overridden! Many of us have seen how individuals with high levels of athleticism, health and/or beauty, can spiral down to become a "hot mess"! I'm sure that this is mostly related to neglecting the key components of diet and exercise. I believe the opposite is also true only it's less news worthy so it's brought to our attention less.
Cycling (as many here have pointed out) is a great way to provide the exercise component! RE: Diet, I've found (but this varies to each individual) that reducing carbohydrates (especially those with a higher glycemic index), increasing protein and moderating fats, works well for me. High fiber foods are important as well as hydration.
The internet is awash with "the best way to..." but it all boils down to eat right and exercise!
sovende is offline  
Old 08-13-20, 08:53 PM
  #20  
NewATBikeComute
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Boston-ish
Posts: 220

Bikes: Trek 800 Sport,Cavelo Gara

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 3 Posts
There's a mental aspect to it all as well, and I confess that it's my weakness. For example, I had to drive to work today (one day every four, due to rotation), and I hit a little traffic. In no time at all, I was back to my usual (bad) reactions (not responses) to it all.

At work, I synced my fitness/watch to my phone and looked at what my heart rate did during that period. Peaked well over half way between resting and full exercising. To me, this is evidence (if not outright proof) that simply removing myself from what used to be my most major source of stress has been good, but I have failed to take advantage of it to change my attitude towards the inevitable.

There is no point to reacting to things like traffic that are beyond my control, and yet I do. I am so grateful for the experience I had today, and it will take more than tomorrow's bike ride, and good diet to fix that. It will take (ugh) looking at my weaknesses, and not my strengths. I'd rather brag about my accomplishments.

Gratitude is said to be a good practice, so I'll just say I am grateful for this forum. It has been a significant part of my improvement over the past 5 years.
NewATBikeComute is offline  
Old 08-13-20, 09:12 PM
  #21  
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker
 
Hondo Gravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hondo,Texas
Posts: 1,873

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
Liked 1,234 Times in 801 Posts
The working out is easy for me to stay committed and disciplined. Everything else I am a mess Local mexican restaurant has that pico de gallo burrito big enough to make three meals. I crash and burn and eat that delicious 40,000 calorie work of art.
Hondo Gravel is offline  
Old 08-14-20, 08:20 AM
  #22  
Wanderer
aka Phil Jungels
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,149

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 37 Posts
Bicycling is more good exercise, than I ever imagined. Doing 20-40 miles a day, at age 74, keeps me in good stead, with my GP, Urologist, and Cardiac Docs..... Even my Dentist makes note, as he is also an ardent bicyclist!

Besides that, it's as much fun, as it was when I was 12!

Now, if it could just do something for my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanderer is offline  
Old 08-14-20, 01:16 PM
  #23  
bargeon
Senior Member
 
bargeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Central NY
Posts: 480

Bikes: Fuji, Focus,Felt. 20 more letters to go.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
My doc said I have an athlete's heart.
She was kind enough not to remind me I have the knees and hips of an arthritic 70 year old.
bargeon is offline  
Likes For bargeon:
Old 08-21-20, 07:09 PM
  #24  
saddlesniffer
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: SoCal
Posts: 27

Bikes: BH Ultralight

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Awesome. Congrats!!
saddlesniffer is offline  
Old 08-21-20, 07:41 PM
  #25  
Kabuki12
Senior Member
 
Kabuki12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ventura County ,California
Posts: 1,148

Bikes: 1973 Windsor Profesional,1976 Kabuki diamond formula with full Campy, 1977 Raleigh Competition GS , 1971 Stella original Campy equip. 1978 Raleigh Super Grand Prix, 1972 Italvega Gran Rally ,1972 Super Mondia Special,Medici Pro Strada

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Liked 304 Times in 213 Posts
I will be 66 in October and get regular check ups with full blood panel. I have always been on the thin side and been cycling since my teens. The only health issue I have is hypothyroidism (stress related)so I take one pill a day and with regular check ups, I am good to go. A lot of it is genetics, we are what we are. We can tilt the scale by exercise and diet and with most of us it works. I have been a vegetarian for well over thirty years and five years ago became vegan. It works for me but I have heard it is not for everyone. My Dr. says my blood work up is like a twelve year old’s so I guess it is right for me , but I did a bit of research to get the right nutrients in my diet. For some , it isn’t worth the hassle but to me being able to jump on my bike and ride 45 miles it is totally worth it. Oh, and get rid of that nasty stress!
Kabuki12 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.