Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

65-85+ Thread

Reply

Old 11-24-17, 03:35 PM
  #2376  
Lurch
Fossil
 
Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 341

Bikes: Bianchi Bergamo, Raleigh Misceo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Rearview mirror view

Good reason to ride; the scenery/views:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_20171121_134705932.jpg (1.51 MB, 368 views)
Lurch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 08:08 PM
  #2377  
JanMM
rebmeM roineS
 
JanMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Metro Indy, IN
Posts: 14,908

Bikes: RANS V3 ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
Good reason to ride; the scenery/views:
Very nice image.
__________________
RANS V3 Ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer
JanMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 09:47 AM
  #2378  
CrazyIvan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pasco county, Florida
Posts: 72

Bikes: Cannondale R600 Triple, Me-Mover FIT 2.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
When I weight train I mix it up, if I kept doing bench presses and left everything else alone I'd look like a barrel with skinny legs, which is why I cross train. Yes, I love cycling, but spinning and spinning will go so far, I know it's conditioning that forgets the rest of our bodies.
I trikked for a number of years, but my shoulder was giving me problems, so I switched to a Me-Mover. I understand "new", "different" is almost shunned, something done for years becomes an obsession, nothing can take its place, but it should, our bodies demand diversification, or we fall into a trap of our own making.
The Me-Mover taught me, I needed to work different muscles, the stepping motion was very different than spinning for hours, I felt the difference in the beginning, even after years of bicycle riding, my body needed preparation to propel the Me-Mover.
I acclimated at 78 years old, it didn't take long, but I stayed with it, now I look forward to cross train with my bicycle which seems much easier to propel because I feel my endurance has increased.
CrazyIvan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 09:04 PM
  #2379  
McBTC
Senior Member
 
McBTC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,174

Bikes: 2015 22 Speed

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
Being this retired is a workout (had to stop by a craft brewery on the way home to rehydrate)...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Z85 at SanO.jpg (841.2 KB, 320 views)
McBTC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 05:27 PM
  #2380  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Took my 16-1/2 year old Litespeed out today. After tinkering with various things on the bike for the last few weeks I'm still hearing a click-click from the crank/BB area so tomorrow I'll be taking the crank apart and pulling the BB so I can get the number off of it and order a replacement. FYI: I replaced a slightly noisy BB in 2007 so after 10 years and several thousand miles I can't complain. I just hope I can find a new replacement of the correct series. The original was an Ultegra and I replaced it with a Dura-Ace. Wish me luck in my hunt for the correct part.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 07:29 AM
  #2381  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
I took the cranks off yesterday after buying a CCP-44 from the bike shop. I guess I "mislaid" the tool I used in 2007. The BB came out in 3 pieces with bearings falling on the floor. No wonder I was hearing a click-click. Ordered a BB-7700 from Competitive Cyclist last night, so happy birthday to me.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 11:23 AM
  #2382  
Wildwood 
Patriot/Pacifist/Veteran
 
Wildwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 7,304

Bikes: Bikes??? Thought this was social media?!?

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
I took the cranks off yesterday after buying a CCP-44 from the bike shop. I guess I "mislaid" the tool I used in 2007. The BB came out in 3 pieces with bearings falling on the floor. No wonder I was hearing a click-click. Ordered a BB-7700 from Competitive Cyclist last night, so happy birthday to me.

Nice to keep a bike running well.
The maintenance beyond tires/tubes and periodically cleaning a drivetrain is minimal given the miles and outdoor access they deliver. I'm facing a BB question - what spindle width for a square taper, double crank?


My intention this winter is to overhaul a few vintage wheel hubs. And ski.


edit: and isn't that Tuscany sweet!?! I always wanted a high-end Litespeed (they had sooo many over the years) or Merlin Extralight. Settled for an Extralight look-a-like, with the shaped stays, probably welded in east Tennessee - great bike to 'settle' with, but still.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Macalu @ Cedar River.jpg (715.3 KB, 264 views)
__________________
70 Bottecchia Giro 'd Italia/70s Follis 072/72 Zeus Competition/75 Carabela SemiPro/78 Batavus Competition/80 Mondia Super/81 AustroDaimler Olympian/82 Harding(Holdsworth) Special/85 EM Corsa Extra/86 DeRosa Pro/99 Pinarello Cadore/99 Calfee TetraPro/03 Macalu Cirrus/04 Tallerico

Last edited by Wildwood; 12-17-17 at 12:00 PM.
Wildwood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-17, 07:05 AM
  #2383  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Wildwood View Post
Nice to keep a bike running well.
The maintenance beyond tires/tubes and periodically cleaning a drivetrain is minimal given the miles and outdoor access they deliver. I'm facing a BB question - what spindle width for a square taper, double crank?

My intention this winter is to overhaul a few vintage wheel hubs. And ski.

edit: and isn't that Tuscany sweet!?! I always wanted a high-end Litespeed (they had sooo many over the years) or Merlin Extralight. Settled for an Extralight look-a-like, with the shaped stays, probably welded in east Tennessee - great bike to 'settle' with, but still.......
Nice looking bike you have. I like those seat stays.
Yes, the Litespeed is still my favorite ride. I researched Litespeed for 6 months before my wife took me to the bike shop to get it. She told me to get the Vortex but I told her I wasn't ready for a bike of that caliber. I'd only been riding for about 1-1/2 years when I bought the Tuscany in April 2001. Getting the Litespeed was one of the best decisions I've made.

Once our out-of-town company leaves this week (Thursday) I'll be doing some major cleaning to the drivetrain and frame.

Just a side note: I guess my 73 y/o brain isn't working these days. I ordered the bottom bracket from Chain Reaction Cycles, not Competitive Cyclist.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8

Last edited by RonH; 12-18-17 at 07:10 AM.
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-17, 12:20 PM
  #2384  
Wildwood 
Patriot/Pacifist/Veteran
 
Wildwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 7,304

Bikes: Bikes??? Thought this was social media?!?

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
I have read nothing but good reviews for the Tuscany, and as I stated I was following the titanium bikes back in the late 90s - early 2000.
__________________
70 Bottecchia Giro 'd Italia/70s Follis 072/72 Zeus Competition/75 Carabela SemiPro/78 Batavus Competition/80 Mondia Super/81 AustroDaimler Olympian/82 Harding(Holdsworth) Special/85 EM Corsa Extra/86 DeRosa Pro/99 Pinarello Cadore/99 Calfee TetraPro/03 Macalu Cirrus/04 Tallerico
Wildwood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 01:42 PM
  #2385  
McBTC
Senior Member
 
McBTC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,174

Bikes: 2015 22 Speed

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
Yesterday's ride is my new desktop background...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ScreenZ85.jpg (311.8 KB, 244 views)
McBTC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-17, 09:31 AM
  #2386  
jppe
Let's do a Century
 
jppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,997

Bikes: Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace, Cannondle Tandem/Ultegra, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
Good reason to ride; the scenery/views:
Which trail were you on? Just wondering if that was one of the trails we rode around Raleigh on the Mountains to Coast ride in October......
__________________
Ride your Ride!!
jppe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-17, 10:51 AM
  #2387  
Lurch
Fossil
 
Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 341

Bikes: Bianchi Bergamo, Raleigh Misceo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
That was on the Meredith College campus near the Hillsborough St. entrance; part of my somewhat convoluted commute route to downtown. It connects to the Art Museum/Umstead Park portions and also down to the Crabtree Creek section near the mall. I am not familiar with the mountains to sea route. Did it include the Crabtree Creek section?
Lurch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-17, 03:51 PM
  #2388  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
The BB arrived today. Sure glad I paid for 2-3 day shipping since it took 11 days to get here.
I installed the new BB this afternoon. Tomorrow will be the first ride on the Litespeed since Dec 15. Hope all goes well.

[edit] I also ordered a new pair of Gore full finger bike gloves. My old ones haven't been keeping my fingers warm lately. So they too will be tested tomorrow. [/edit]
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8

Last edited by RonH; 12-29-17 at 09:59 AM.
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-17, 10:01 AM
  #2389  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Took the Litespeed out to make sure the new BB70 I installed yesterday was ok. Everything worked just fine.
It was 48F and very gray when I got to the trailhead. Also tested my new Gore bike gloves. They did a good job of keeping my fingers warm. Rode 2 miles and decided it was too cold for my old bones so turned around and went back to the car and headed home.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for riding. Its supposed to be 45F at my usual time for getting to the trailhead. I'll wear a heavier jacket.

For those of you who are rolling your eyes because I'm saying 48F is cold, you gotta remember, I live in west central Florida.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-17, 03:22 PM
  #2390  
jppe
Let's do a Century
 
jppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,997

Bikes: Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace, Cannondle Tandem/Ultegra, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
That was on the Meredith College campus near the Hillsborough St. entrance; part of my somewhat convoluted commute route to downtown. It connects to the Art Museum/Umstead Park portions and also down to the Crabtree Creek section near the mall. I am not familiar with the mountains to sea route. Did it include the Crabtree Creek section?
We were on a trail that took us around and north of Raleigh. We wound up in Knightdale that afternoon. Iíve ridden the Crabtree Section some years ago.
jppe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 09:12 AM
  #2391  
Chaco
Senior Member
 
Chaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Encinitas CA
Posts: 865

Bikes: Scott CR1 Team

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Just want to tell you guys, bicycling at our age might be what saves us when we take a fall. Two weeks ago, I had a freak accident on my bike and broke my femur in half, just below the ball. They put in a long titanium rod with a new ball on top, and I was out of surgery at 5pm. By midnight, I was sitting up and walking to the bathroom. By 6am, I was walking around the floor, going up stairs, and by 2pm, I was released to go home. 4 days ago, my surgeon said I could skip physical therapy and outpatient therapy and do my rehab at the local gym.

I don't attribute this to any special strength -- it was all due to being in good shape from riding around 125 miles a week. I think it also helps that we cyclists always have endure a certain level of pain on a ride and just learn to ignore it.

So my message is keep it up -- it may make the difference between months of rehab and a fairly quick recovery, even if you're almost 70, like I am. I hope to join you again in 4 to 6 weeks!
Chaco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 11:34 AM
  #2392  
ctpres 
Senior Member
 
ctpres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Creede CO in summer & TX Gulf Coast in winter
Posts: 604

Bikes: Zenetto Stealth road bike & Sundeal M7 MTN bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Just told I have heart valve leak. Have not talked to Doc. yet. Any questions I should ask? Discovered during my first heart testing ever. I have no symptoms and routinely ride 20 miles or more - sometimes I really push hard, so I guess at 78 my problem can't be to bad.
__________________
Retired 79 YO. Got my sub 5 ET century at 50 and sub 7 RT at 75. Just want to finish sub 10 RT at 80. USNR, USAF, USCGA - riding 2014 Zenetto Stealth ZR7.1 Carbon on the road in flatland & 2017 Sundeal M7 for the mountains. Train HI - Creede Co in summer and ride low - Texas Gulf Coast in winter. Life is good.
ctpres is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 07:35 PM
  #2393  
MidSouthBiker
Senior Member
 
MidSouthBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: MidSouth
Posts: 292

Bikes: Mr.White Mr.Green Mr.Orange

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Happy New Year to all of the older cyclists here!

Tomorrow brings in not only a new year for me, but also a new chapter in my life, namely Retirement. My last day on my last job was Friday, and today my employment officially ends.

So now instead of being just a weekend warrior, I hope to get in more rides throughout the week. The only problem so far with this week is the uncooperative, frigid temperatures and will chill warnings. Hopefully by the end of the week we will all be back in the saddle again.
MidSouthBiker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 08:51 AM
  #2394  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Originally Posted by ctpres View Post
Just told I have heart valve leak. Have not talked to Doc. yet. Any questions I should ask? Discovered during my first heart testing ever. I have no symptoms and routinely ride 20 miles or more - sometimes I really push hard, so I guess at 78 my problem can't be to bad.
Now days most heart valve repairs are done like placing a stent in an artery. The cardiologist goes thru the groin and you'll be off the bike for 2 weeks tops most likely. The groin area will be TENDER. But you'll have to ask your cardiologist about that.
Good luck.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 04:46 PM
  #2395  
JanMM
rebmeM roineS
 
JanMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Metro Indy, IN
Posts: 14,908

Bikes: RANS V3 ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
Now days most heart valve repairs are done like placing a stent in an artery. The cardiologist goes thru the groin and you'll be off the bike for 2 weeks tops most likely. The groin area will be TENDER. But you'll have to ask your cardiologist about that.
Good luck.
Called --->TAVR Procedure
Yep - something to ask about. I don't know what the criteria is for whom this is appropriate. Yes, fairly common in these modern times.
__________________
RANS V3 Ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer
JanMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 04:47 PM
  #2396  
JanMM
rebmeM roineS
 
JanMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Metro Indy, IN
Posts: 14,908

Bikes: RANS V3 ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Just want to tell you guys, bicycling at our age might be what saves us when we take a fall. Two weeks ago, I had a freak accident on my bike and broke my femur in half, just below the ball. They put in a long titanium rod with a new ball on top, and I was out of surgery at 5pm. By midnight, I was sitting up and walking to the bathroom. By 6am, I was walking around the floor, going up stairs, and by 2pm, I was released to go home. 4 days ago, my surgeon said I could skip physical therapy and outpatient therapy and do my rehab at the local gym.

I don't attribute this to any special strength -- it was all due to being in good shape from riding around 125 miles a week. I think it also helps that we cyclists always have endure a certain level of pain on a ride and just learn to ignore it.

So my message is keep it up -- it may make the difference between months of rehab and a fairly quick recovery, even if you're almost 70, like I am. I hope to join you again in 4 to 6 weeks!
Well done!
__________________
RANS V3 Ti, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer
JanMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 02:17 PM
  #2397  
maddmaxx 
Small Member
 
maddmaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,160

Bikes: Diamondback Clarity II frame homebuilt.

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7874 Post(s)
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
Took the Litespeed out to make sure the new BB70 I installed yesterday was ok. Everything worked just fine.
It was 48F and very gray when I got to the trailhead. Also tested my new Gore bike gloves. They did a good job of keeping my fingers warm. Rode 2 miles and decided it was too cold for my old bones so turned around and went back to the car and headed home.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for riding. Its supposed to be 45F at my usual time for getting to the trailhead. I'll wear a heavier jacket.

For those of you who are rolling your eyes because I'm saying 48F is cold, you gotta remember, I live in west central Florida.
Having spent a few years in Florida, 2 in Key West and 1 in the Orlando area, it's amazing that you can function at all in 48 degree weather. Are you a transplant.

I know the feeling by the way. My second year in Key West we thought we were going to suffer serious injury when the temp went below 60.
__________________
We are an empire. Be sure to use it wisely.
maddmaxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 05:28 PM
  #2398  
RonH
Life is good
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Posts: 18,129

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Originally Posted by maddmaxx View Post
Are you a transplant.
Nope. I was born in Orlando and spent all of my adult life in Florida, south Alabama and Georgia. Although I did spend a few years in PA in my "previous life", but I try not to remember that bit.
__________________
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
RonH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-18, 04:43 AM
  #2399  
maddmaxx 
Small Member
 
maddmaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,160

Bikes: Diamondback Clarity II frame homebuilt.

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7874 Post(s)
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
Nope. I was born in Orlando and spent all of my adult life in Florida, south Alabama and Georgia. Although I did spend a few years in PA in my "previous life", but I try not to remember that bit.
I remember my time in Orlando. I liked it there but it was the year before I returned to cycling (98/99) so I never got to ride some of the places I would if I had the chance now. That was a transition year between getting all the exercise I could handle as a soccer referee and needing the bike to replace that method of exercise. It struck me that the Orlando Area proper wasn't all that bike friendly but it was centrally located and there seems to be good biking within reasonable distances.
__________________
We are an empire. Be sure to use it wisely.
maddmaxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-18, 06:00 PM
  #2400  
jstack6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: chandler, arizona
Posts: 10

Bikes: dahon folding

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Great, I just hit 65+ and I ride everyday. I have 3 folding bicycles and one even has air free Muffin tires (Citizen Miami 20") that is very handy. I've ridden 50+ miles in a day and would love to ride all over Arizona. Of course only in Flagstaff and Sedona in the Summer .
I even rode my bicycle 18 miles each way to work for about 2 years. It's the best exercise you can get. It's also the most efficient vehicle on the planet. I put it in the back of my all electric vehicle and tell people it's my range extender. It can go as fast as you can pedal and as far as you want to with no pollution.
jstack6 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service