Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Tubes 29 and 700cm

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Tubes 29 and 700cm

Old 12-05-21, 10:04 AM
  #1  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Tubes 29 and 700cm

My bike packing / gravel bike has 29" wheels (Salsa Fargo) so I've got a bunch of spare tires and tubes. I just bought another gravel bike which has 700cm wheels (Kona Libre) with much narrower tires. I'm thinking I should still be able to use my 29" tubes as spares for this bike? ( Only the tubes as the tires are much narrower on this bike).

Does that sound reasonable? Are there any watch out for if I can do this?

Thanks
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 12-05-21, 11:20 AM
  #2  
katsup
Senior Member
 
katsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,731

Bikes: 1995 ParkPre Pro 825, Ritchey Ultra, Cotic SolarisMax, Soma Fog Cutter

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked 528 Times in 300 Posts
Depends on how much wider the 29" tubes are compared to the 700c. You can usually get away with a tube a little outside the range it states, just be careful when installing. The answer is maybe.

700x50c = 29x2.00

​​​​​
katsup is offline  
Old 12-05-21, 11:41 AM
  #3  
SpedFast
Just Pedaling
 
SpedFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: West Coast
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 204 Posts
Just make sure you lay them in evenly when installing because it will feel like you have a lot of extra rubber squeezed in there. But they will work, at least until you can replace with the proper sized tube, or not.
SpedFast is offline  
Old 12-05-21, 01:26 PM
  #4  
ThermionicScott 
working on my sandal tan
 
ThermionicScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CID
Posts: 22,293

Bikes: 1991 Bianchi Eros, 1964 Armstrong, 1988 Diamondback Ascent, 1988 Bianchi Premio, 1987 Bianchi Sport SX, 1980s Raleigh mixte (hers), All-City Space Horse (hers)

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3724 Post(s)
Liked 2,277 Times in 1,429 Posts
Originally Posted by Vaughan51 View Post
My bike packing / gravel bike has 29" wheels (Salsa Fargo) so I've got a bunch of spare tires and tubes. I just bought another gravel bike which has 700cm wheels (Kona Libre) with much narrower tires. I'm thinking I should still be able to use my 29" tubes as spares for this bike? ( Only the tubes as the tires are much narrower on this bike).

Does that sound reasonable? Are there any watch out for if I can do this?

Thanks
Just for the record, the "C" in 700C does not stand for "cm". That would be quite a large wheel.
__________________
Originally Posted by chandltp View Post
There's no such thing as too far.. just lack of time
Originally Posted by noglider
People in this forum are not typical.
RUSA #7498
ThermionicScott is online now  
Likes For ThermionicScott:
Old 12-05-21, 01:40 PM
  #5  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ThermionicScott View Post
Just for the record, the "C" in 700C does not stand for "cm". That would be quite a large wheel.
Good point that was an "oops". When I did a google search I got a little autofill which I carried forward (LOL)
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 12-05-21, 01:45 PM
  #6  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SpedFast View Post
Just make sure you lay them in evenly when installing because it will feel like you have a lot of extra rubber squeezed in there. But they will work, at least until you can replace with the proper sized tube, or not.
Okay looks like we are in business.

Last year with bike parts hard to come by I could not find a spare tube in any of the local bike shops and they talked about a rubber shortage. So I ordered online and there was pretty good pricing if you bought a 3 pack. Which (Murphy's law) went missing in transit so ordered another and guess what "ALL" showed up in the mail. It could be awhile before I need to buy more.
Vaughan51 is offline  
Likes For Vaughan51:
Old 12-05-21, 02:46 PM
  #7  
curbtender
Senior Member
 
curbtender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, East bay
Posts: 8,092

Bikes: Miyata 618 GT, Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, Santa Cruz Highball

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
Liked 1,785 Times in 905 Posts
A friend bought spare tubes for their 32/700 tires. They were marked 32-50 wide. That was ludicrous.
curbtender is online now  
Old 12-05-21, 02:54 PM
  #8  
TPL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 248
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 89 Times in 63 Posts
700c ( not 700 cm )
700c and 29er are the exact same size ....622 ....only difference is that 700c was in use for more than 80 years prior to the 'creation' of 29er
29er is a marketing ploy that some madison avenue, huckster-type created
I got a bridge in nyc that I want to sell ....it used to be called the brooklyn bridge, but I'm not gonna call it that ( might hamper the sale by making it appear too common ) ....so, I'll just call it the Manhattan - Brooklyn connector bridge ....yeah, that's the ticket !....can you hear the sizzle ?, can you smell the snake oil ?, are you mesmerized by all of the smoke and mirrors ?
Cha-ching !
All 29er believers, prepare to have your billfolds massaged !
TPL is offline  
Likes For TPL:
Old 12-05-21, 03:13 PM
  #9  
SpedFast
Just Pedaling
 
SpedFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: West Coast
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by TPL View Post
700c ( not 700 cm )
700c and 29er are the exact same size ....622 ....only difference is that 700c was in use for more than 80 years prior to the 'creation' of 29er
29er is a marketing ploy that some madison avenue, huckster-type created
I got a bridge in nyc that I want to sell ....it used to be called the brooklyn bridge, but I'm not gonna call it that ( might hamper the sale by making it appear too common ) ....so, I'll just call it the Manhattan - Brooklyn connector bridge ....yeah, that's the ticket !....can you hear the sizzle ?, can you smell the snake oil ?, are you mesmerized by all of the smoke and mirrors ?
Cha-ching !
All 29er believers, prepare to have your billfolds massaged !
While indeed they are the same diameter, I always think of 29ers as MTB paraphernalia=more rugged and heavy. While 700c's make me think of tall and slender.
SpedFast is offline  
Likes For SpedFast:
Old 01-17-22, 07:35 AM
  #10  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
So furthering my quest on exchangeability between 700c and 29". I got a good deal on a couple of Pirelli Cinturato M tires 700c sized and I was thinking that I might try them on my 29"rims which are on my Salsa Fargo.

Any watch out for's if a person was to do this. I know the Pirelli tires are a little skinnier than my Vitittori Mezcal's but I don't see that being a problem.

Just thinking of options given the supply chain for bike parts isn't back to normal and wanting to shop local if at all possible.

Thanks
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 09:04 AM
  #11  
Iride01 
post cholecystectomy
 
Iride01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 12,905

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Liked 3,800 Times in 2,642 Posts
Any watch out for's
Probably not, I've put a 622 x 23 trainer tire on my son's 29'er that we use on the trainer while indoors. It has a 622 x 20 mm rim on the rear. Normally for outdoors that would be a 622 x 54 mm tire which is advertised as 29" x 2.20" as part of it's name in the big white letters on the sidewall.

For real cycling not on a trainer I might be a little leery of running tire that is close to the same width or less than the internal width of the rim. So I'd either tone down how aggressive my riding is till I figured out how well it handled, or I just get a wider tire.

Also, running those narrower tires on too wide a rim might expose you to more rim damage if you should ever flat.

Learn how to find the ISO sizes of tire and rim and you won't have to wonder what will and what won't so often.

As to your original OP, tubes should not exceed the inside diameter of the space created by the rim and tire. If they wrinkle and you ride them then that will be a point for wear on the tube and you'll probably flat sometime in the future. Tubes usually come in a size range of widths they'll work in and sticking to that ensures the tube will not be over size for the tire. But for times I don't have the proper tube, I'll put anything I can stuff in there so I can get to where I have to get.
Iride01 is offline  
Likes For Iride01:
Old 01-17-22, 09:43 AM
  #12  
ThermionicScott 
working on my sandal tan
 
ThermionicScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CID
Posts: 22,293

Bikes: 1991 Bianchi Eros, 1964 Armstrong, 1988 Diamondback Ascent, 1988 Bianchi Premio, 1987 Bianchi Sport SX, 1980s Raleigh mixte (hers), All-City Space Horse (hers)

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3724 Post(s)
Liked 2,277 Times in 1,429 Posts
Originally Posted by Vaughan51 View Post
So furthering my quest on exchangeability between 700c and 29". I got a good deal on a couple of Pirelli Cinturato M tires 700c sized and I was thinking that I might try them on my 29"rims which are on my Salsa Fargo.

Any watch out for's if a person was to do this. I know the Pirelli tires are a little skinnier than my Vitittori Mezcal's but I don't see that being a problem.

Just thinking of options given the supply chain for bike parts isn't back to normal and wanting to shop local if at all possible.

Thanks
Many "road 700C" rims are now as wide as "29er" rims used to be, so I predict smooth sailing.
__________________
Originally Posted by chandltp View Post
There's no such thing as too far.. just lack of time
Originally Posted by noglider
People in this forum are not typical.
RUSA #7498
ThermionicScott is online now  
Old 01-17-22, 10:02 AM
  #13  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ThermionicScott View Post
Many "road 700C" rims are now as wide as "29er" rims used to be, so I predict smooth sailing.
Excellent, looks like we are going to be in good shape then.
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 10:08 AM
  #14  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01 View Post
Probably not, I've put a 622 x 23 trainer tire on my son's 29'er that we use on the trainer while indoors. It has a 622 x 20 mm rim on the rear. Normally for outdoors that would be a 622 x 54 mm tire which is advertised as 29" x 2.20" as part of it's name in the big white letters on the sidewall.

For real cycling not on a trainer I might be a little leery of running tire that is close to the same width or less than the internal width of the rim. So I'd either tone down how aggressive my riding is till I figured out how well it handled, or I just get a wider tire.

Also, running those narrower tires on too wide a rim might expose you to more rim damage if you should ever flat.

Learn how to find the ISO sizes of tire and rim and you won't have to wonder what will and what won't so often.

As to your original OP, tubes should not exceed the inside diameter of the space created by the rim and tire. If they wrinkle and you ride them then that will be a point for wear on the tube and you'll probably flat sometime in the future. Tubes usually come in a size range of widths they'll work in and sticking to that ensures the tube will not be over size for the tire. But for times I don't have the proper tube, I'll put anything I can stuff in there so I can get to where I have to get.
I will check out the ISO sizes of tires - thanks for the tip and Also the rim widths between my two bikes. I've been waiting for 3months for a couple of Mezcal's, when I happened into a local coffee shop then going next door to another bike shop and the Pirelli's were just sitting on the shelf.
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 10:15 AM
  #15  
VegasTriker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sin City, Nevada
Posts: 2,778

Bikes: Catrike 700, Greenspeed GTO trike, , Linear LWB recumbent, Haluzak Horizon SWB recumbent, Balance 450 MTB, Cannondale SM800 Beast of the East

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 201 Times in 156 Posts
Ease of installation

One thing to consider when buying tubes is ease of installation, particularly when you have to switch the tube out on the road. It can be really difficult to install a wide tube in a narrow tire even if it might work. When I purchase tubes for the 700C X 23 rear tire on my recumbent trike I always look for ones that are rated for 700C X 28 to 32 over tubes rated for 700C X 32 to 35. The difference seems small and both tubes will work OK but it seems to be far easier to get the narrower tube in the tire quickly. As far as loss of air as the tire sits, it doesn't seem to make much difference.

A very good tutorial on tire size: https://www.sheldonbrown.com/tire-sizing.html

Last edited by VegasTriker; 01-17-22 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added Sheldon Brown link
VegasTriker is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 10:16 AM
  #16  
Iride01 
post cholecystectomy
 
Iride01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 12,905

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Liked 3,800 Times in 2,642 Posts
This is a good read if you are uncertain about bicycle tire sizes. Old, but still applicable....

Tire Sizing Systems

There is even a table near the bottom that shows recommended rim widths vs tire width. Though that isn't a set in stone thing. It just a general thing when you have no better info. Some manufacturers like Continental Bike Tire have similar charts for their tires. Or if you are up to the task and okay with the risk, then you can test and try any combo you care to choose.

Last edited by Iride01; 01-17-22 at 10:20 AM.
Iride01 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 01:34 PM
  #17  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01 View Post
This is a good read if you are uncertain about bicycle tire sizes. Old, but still applicable....

Tire Sizing Systems

There is even a table near the bottom that shows recommended rim widths vs tire width. Though that isn't a set in stone thing. It just a general thing when you have no better info. Some manufacturers like Continental Bike Tire have similar charts for their tires. Or if you are up to the task and okay with the risk, then you can test and try any combo you care to choose.
I looked at the charts and there is some overlap on my two rim sizes so Iím good on both the tires and tubes. Although Iím going to go a little narrower on my Salsa Fargo to achieve the overlap.

thanks
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 02:14 PM
  #18  
msu2001la
Senior Member
 
msu2001la's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,512
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 1,260 Times in 740 Posts
Inner tube sizing has always seemed unnecessarily specific to me. Inner tubes are very stretchy. A standard "road" tube is usually labeled as 20-25c, but with just a few lbs of pressure it will balloon out to several inches if not inside a tire. When installed, the tube is contained by the tire (and rim bed), so it's not going to stretch out. A standard 20-25c road tube has zero problems filling out 28-32mm tires.

I suppose a road tube in a 2"+ MTB tire might be more of a problem, but I feel like even that would probably work OK.
msu2001la is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 02:29 PM
  #19  
Rdmonster69
Shawn of the Dead
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 448 Times in 216 Posts
Originally Posted by msu2001la View Post
Inner tube sizing has always seemed unnecessarily specific to me. Inner tubes are very stretchy. A standard "road" tube is usually labeled as 20-25c, but with just a few lbs of pressure it will balloon out to several inches if not inside a tire. When installed, the tube is contained by the tire (and rim bed), so it's not going to stretch out. A standard 20-25c road tube has zero problems filling out 28-32mm tires.
.
I think the only issue is that smaller road tubes become thinner when filling out larger tires. This may make a difference when it comes to flats. A road tube for larger diameter tires will maybe be thicker at the specified size.
Rdmonster69 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 02:49 PM
  #20  
msu2001la
Senior Member
 
msu2001la's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,512
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 1,260 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by Rdmonster69 View Post
I think the only issue is that smaller road tubes become thinner when filling out larger tires. This may make a difference when it comes to flats. A road tube for larger diameter tires will maybe be thicker at the specified size.
I'm sure wider tubes are thicker, I just don't see how that could possibly matter if we're talking about the size difference between 25mm and 32mm tires. Maybe the tolerances are way tighter than I realize. It just seems like a bit of a stretch to think that an extra 7mm of width would really make any actual difference in terms of flat protection, considering how stretchy and thin inner tubes already are, and that whatever is piercing the innertube has already pierced the tire itself.
msu2001la is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 03:01 PM
  #21  
Rdmonster69
Shawn of the Dead
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 448 Times in 216 Posts
Originally Posted by msu2001la View Post
I'm sure wider tubes are thicker, I just don't see how that could possibly matter if we're talking about the size difference between 25mm and 32mm tires. Maybe the tolerances are way tighter than I realize. It just seems like a bit of a stretch to think that an extra 7mm of width would really make any actual difference in terms of flat protection, considering how stretchy and thin inner tubes already are, and that whatever is piercing the innertube has already pierced the tire itself.
I agree, Just something to think about. That .01 mm may be the difference LoL !!
Rdmonster69 is offline  
Old 01-17-22, 03:12 PM
  #22  
Iride01 
post cholecystectomy
 
Iride01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 12,905

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5277 Post(s)
Liked 3,800 Times in 2,642 Posts
The more a tube has to stretch to fill the inside of a tire, the more it'll act like a balloon being introduced to a pin when getting a puncture flat. Slow flats are a nice thing. I like them better than the fast flats which sometimes force me to stop where I don't want to stop.

That being said, I'll still use a undersized tube before an over sized tube if I have to make a choice.
Iride01 is offline  
Old 03-21-23, 08:58 AM
  #23  
Vaughan51
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Vaughan51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 45

Bikes: Mountain Goat Escape Goat, Rocky Mountain Edge, Salsa Fargo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Hadn't thought about tube ease of install but I can see where that would be important - thanks for the insight.
Vaughan51 is offline  
Old 03-21-23, 12:19 PM
  #24  
jaxgtr
Senior Member
 
jaxgtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 6,374

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 eTap AXS, Trek Emonda ALR 6, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
Liked 1,235 Times in 745 Posts
Originally Posted by Vaughan51 View Post
So furthering my quest on exchangeability between 700c and 29". I got a good deal on a couple of Pirelli Cinturato M tires 700c sized and I was thinking that I might try them on my 29"rims which are on my Salsa Fargo.

Any watch out for's if a person was to do this. I know the Pirelli tires are a little skinnier than my Vitittori Mezcal's but I don't see that being a problem.

Just thinking of options given the supply chain for bike parts isn't back to normal and wanting to shop local if at all possible.

Thanks

I have those tires in 40mm on some Bontrager Pro37's that are 21 internal, but have also run this on some Pro3v's that were 25 internal and they ran fine running tubes that were size 28-35mm
__________________
Brian | 2023 Trek Domane SLR 7 eTap AXS | 2016 Trek Emonda ALR 6 | 2022 Trek FX Sport 5
Originally Posted by AEO View Post
you should learn to embrace change, and mock it's failings every step of the way.

jaxgtr is offline  
Old 03-22-23, 06:06 AM
  #25  
BlazingPedals
Senior Member
 
BlazingPedals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Middle of da Mitten
Posts: 12,369

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
Liked 686 Times in 425 Posts
Originally Posted by SpedFast View Post
While indeed they are the same diameter, I always think of 29ers as MTB paraphernalia=more rugged and heavy. While 700c's make me think of tall and slender.
The 29er fad was no worse than the 650B fad.
BlazingPedals is offline  
Likes For BlazingPedals:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.