Old 01-02-11, 02:55 PM
ed 

Bikes: Hecklah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Knuts
Anybody know much about Fezzari or this model?

I can't seem to find any third party reviews of this bike but looking at some of the components and my limited knowledge of their value it seems that this bike is a great choice for $2000.

I know that a lot of guys will be pissed with my next comment but I like the idea of bying direct from the manufacturer. That is not to say that I dislike dealing with local bike shops but where I live there isn't a bike shop within two hours of my town. Besides, at the end of the day I am cheap and by the time a local bike shop has bought and sold a bike it has usually gone through sever mark up in price.

Another really interesting thing about Fezzari was that before you order your bike they go through a multi step measuring process that measures for a 23 point custom set-up before they ship you the bike. This is basically what a good bike shop is going to do as well but they have placed the responsibility in your hands, saving you a bit of money in the process.

Right now I have (in no particular order) 5 bikes that have gained most of my attention. The Giant Trance X4, Specialized Pitch Comp, Fezzari Cascade Peak, Norco Fluid 2 and the Trek Fuel EX6 are the bikes that really interest me for the $$$.
Pitch and Fluid peak my interest.