Old 09-07-11, 07:50 PM
ed 

Bikes: Hecklah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mrgrunt99
C Law, "short bus", haha funny. Glad you are reliving your childhood memories. I am far from being a kid, though I am a kid at heart and enjoy having fun in life and developing new skills. Hence the reason to try out a different style of mountain biking than I am used to, with a smaller shorter frame for a lower center of gravity. This bike will be used for LIGHT freeride/urban/bike park purposes as I am new to it. The MANITOU Minutes have served their purpose for over a year without any problems. They have handled many drops, some more than 2 feet some less and have never let me down. I appologize they are not the flashy $700+ set of fox forks you may have. I realize that I will not be doing any 20 foot gaps or 10 foot drops with them, but I would not be doing that regardless of what type of forks I had. Thanks for your input. And so this isn't a nonsense reply....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's a freakin' inspiring picture right there, man. Don't mind C Law...he means well...all in good fun. He has stanchion envy to some degree...some random form of "short man syndrome", I fear.