Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Hybrid Bicycles
Reload this Page >

Where Did Your Hybrid Take You Today?

Notices
Hybrid Bicycles Where else would you go to discuss these fun, versatile bikes?

Where Did Your Hybrid Take You Today?

Old 01-27-12, 02:23 AM
  #1251  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Got side tracked while commuting today and ended up at one of the side gates of Nishihonganji (West Temple)

giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-27-12, 10:08 AM
  #1252  
Senior Member
 
jbchybridrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: adelaide, australia
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked 390 Times in 149 Posts
Had a break down with one of my C and V bikes today but went for a night ride later at night, about 2.00am that's 7.30am California time a day behind down under, very warm tonight.


jbchybridrider is offline  
Old 01-27-12, 11:19 AM
  #1253  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jbchybridrider
Had a break down with one of my C and V bikes today but went for a night ride later at night, about 2.00am that's 7.30am California time a day behind down under, very warm tonight.

Very cool picture!
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-27-12, 03:44 PM
  #1254  
TortoiseNotHare
 
BridgeNotTunnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 484

Bikes: Giant Escape 2 Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Even after my brush with hypothermia yesterday, you could not keep me off the pedals today.

I decided to try to ride some of the Albany Rail Trail and experience off-road riding as living in the city does not offer much in that regard.

Icy, wet, muddy, and with large chunks of gravel going was slow so as to try to avoid a wipe out.

Like a fool I had forgotten to charge my GoPro last night and only charged it for half an hour before I went out.

I missed some beautiful foggy landscape shots as well as a number of interesting landmarks along the way.... oh well, next time.







BridgeNotTunnel is offline  
Old 01-27-12, 08:53 PM
  #1255  
Senior Member
 
xoxoxoxoLive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 2,275

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by BridgeNotTunnel
Even after my brush with hypothermia yesterday, you could not keep me off the pedals today.

I decided to try to ride some of the Albany Rail Trail and experience off-road riding as living in the city does not offer much in that regard.

Icy, wet, muddy, and with large chunks of gravel going was slow so as to try to avoid a wipe out.

Like a fool I had forgotten to charge my GoPro last night and only charged it for half an hour before I went out.

I missed some beautiful foggy landscape shots as well as a number of interesting landmarks along the way.... oh well, next time.







Now that looks like a nice ride, but it does seem cold.. How far was it ?
xoxoxoxoLive is offline  
Old 01-28-12, 12:07 AM
  #1256  
TortoiseNotHare
 
BridgeNotTunnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 484

Bikes: Giant Escape 2 Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Only 12 miles, and my average speed was only 7 mph.

Technically whats known as the Historic Albany Rail Trail is only a mile long with signs marking the beginning and end.

Locals tell me it's fully 9 miles end to end, I saw most of it today but did not quite reach either end. In better trail conditions I will try to do a couple laps perhaps.

It took all of my concentration to stay upright on this trail while fending off thorn branches in deep ice water mud tracks at some points with fairly steep drops on either side. I'm quite sad that I did not get more pictures, but I shall return!

This trail is not intended for bicycles (yet) and the signs said so, but I doubt anyone would give me trouble.

My least favorite thing about the trail is what I assume must be coal dust in the mud.

Huge train loads of coal ran up this path many years ago, apparently leaving dust behind.

My mothers poor white bathroom needed some help after I stripped my gear in there.
BridgeNotTunnel is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 12:54 AM
  #1257  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 01:03 AM
  #1258  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
A morning ride up Kurama Mountain.
I had to stop short of the peak of about 2km as the road was getting simply too dangerous. I started slipping and decided it was too much. Desending was a bit scary for a while.
VIDEO>>>

VIDEO>>>









Last edited by giantcfr1; 01-29-12 at 02:24 AM.
giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 02:15 AM
  #1259  
TortoiseNotHare
 
BridgeNotTunnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 484

Bikes: Giant Escape 2 Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Wow, really great stuff man.
BridgeNotTunnel is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 02:23 AM
  #1260  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaDogg
...video
That was fun. Your bike shop is huge. You would be shocked at how small my LBS is. We do have big ones but they only carry the boring bikes. Our smaller ones have the good stuff.
giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 02:25 AM
  #1261  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by BridgeNotTunnel
Wow, really great stuff man.
giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 06:03 AM
  #1262  
Senior Member
 
jbchybridrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: adelaide, australia
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked 390 Times in 149 Posts
I'm very jealous of these pic's it looks beautiful and fun even though it's cold. I've never even seen snow Here it was hot and very humid and I was dripping with sweat not even doing much.
jbchybridrider is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 06:50 AM
  #1263  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jbchybridrider
...fun even though it's cold. I've never even seen snow Here it was hot and very humid and I was dripping with sweat not even doing much.
Yes it's quite a change to where I'm from. (Gold Coast) You are right it was fun, and I admit that I needed the triple for this. Speed was most definelty not the priority today.

You like my lunch? It also included chocolate coated peanuts and hot coffee. Life is great.
giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 09:21 AM
  #1264  
Senior Member
 
xoxoxoxoLive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 2,275

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by giantcfr1

Wow ! I knew it looked rough to start with just from experience...But after reading your follow up post, I'm surprised you managed to average 7 MPH on a bike.. Then after watching Giantcfr1 ride up and down Kurama Mountain, you guys are tough ! And I was waiting on my wife to drive me to this Trail right now : https://www.traillink.com/trail/dunn-...ail-trail.aspx (LAUGH) I have seen the sign where it starts like 100 times, my bank is right on the same corner. But for some reason thought it was 14 miles long, and did not know if I would feel like riding both ways...It is a 17 mile one way trip by car to get there, (I live in the woods) and generally just ride all the roads and trails from my house, but they also are not intended for bike use, and can be brutal. I really do not like having to load up the bike to drive somewhere to ride, but thought (on my wife's advice) who does not ride, to try some trails designed for bike riding. After looking it up while waiting on her, now I'm having second thoughts ! Looks to boring. But already loaded up and committed, so guess I will go. Here is another place I have been plenty of times :
Hog Run (beginner loop)


: The beginner loop starts at the
trailhead and is identified by blue circles. This loop is designed to
give

those riders just starting out a taste of mountain biking. The
terrain

is relatively flat with few obstacles. The beginner loop is
signed for one-way traffic only. Length: ~ .7 miles.
Hog Run (intermediate loop):


The intermediate loop is designed
to challenge mountain bike riders with average skills and
experience. This loop is identified by yellow circles and has a more
narrow
riding tread. It also boasts more changes in elevation and log
jumps (with ride-around option). This loop is signed one-way
traffic only. Length: ~ 2 miles.
Hog Run (advanced loop)


: The advanced loop is identified by
red circles. It offers the longest ride as it is made up of a series of
loops that offers different routes and more challenges to the more
skilled riders. The advanced trail is open for two-way traffic and is
accessed by crossing the park road. Length: ~ 5 miles.

Only the Advanced loop is worth riding, but the Cannondale I will be riding is not the right bike for it, to many technical things like roots, rocks, creeks, Etc. and the others are way to short and easy. Plus I like seeing new things and have been there before. At least they claim the Erwin Trail is flat, so my average speed might increase. ( LOL) Richard : ) PS. AlphaDogg your trip to the bike shop looked more interesting than where I'm going riding. (we will see)..

xoxoxoxoLive is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 09:40 AM
  #1265  
Ha ha ha ha ha
 
giantcfr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast; Australia
Posts: 4,554

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by giantcfr1
...

...
How embarrassing, I took the pic in my granny gear. (I really did it in 53 x 11) NOT
giantcfr1 is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 09:55 AM
  #1266  
Senior Member
 
AdelaaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vlaamse Ardennen, Belgium
Posts: 3,898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by giantcfr1
How embarrassing, I took the pic in my granny gear. (I really did it in 53 x 11) NOT
Hah! ... I'm not going to count the teeth on the picture but that doesn't look like anything that could possibly have 53 teeth on it
Still ... you're riding in the snow and that automatically makes you a badass!
AdelaaR is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 10:03 AM
  #1267  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by AdelaaR
Hah! ... I'm not going to count the teeth on the picture but that doesn't look like anything that could possibly have 53 teeth on it
Still ... you're riding in the snow and that automatically makes you a badass!
HEY! What about me? I rode in the snow a while ago (its posted in this thread) and I almost fell a bunch of times! Next time, I'll remember to put on the hybrid tires and take off the 25mm slicks.
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 11:02 AM
  #1268  
bike photo enthusiatic
 
VeloShare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A very uneventful 5 miles to football and back.
VeloShare is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 03:21 PM
  #1269  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by giantcfr1
That was fun. Your bike shop is huge. You would be shocked at how small my LBS is. We do have big ones but they only carry the boring bikes. Our smaller ones have the good stuff.
And that's the smaller shop! There's another one that I frequent that is about 3x the size.
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 04:12 PM
  #1270  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
First fall of the 2012 season! I did 32mi today.


Last edited by AlphaDogg; 01-30-12 at 05:40 PM.
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 06:12 PM
  #1271  
Senior Member
 
xoxoxoxoLive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 2,275

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by xoxoxoxoLive
Wow ! I knew it looked rough to start with just from experience...But after reading your follow up post, I'm surprised you managed to average 7 MPH on a bike.. Then after watching Giantcfr1 ride up and down Kurama Mountain, you guys are tough ! And I was waiting on my wife to drive me to this Trail right now : https://www.traillink.com/trail/dunn-...ail-trail.aspx (LAUGH) I have seen the sign where it starts like 100 times, my bank is right on the same corner. But for some reason thought it was 14 miles long, and did not know if I would feel like riding both ways...It is a 17 mile one way trip by car to get there, (I live in the woods) and generally just ride all the roads and trails from my house, but they also are not intended for bike use, and can be brutal. I really do not like having to load up the bike to drive somewhere to ride, but thought (on my wife's advice) who does not ride, to try some trails designed for bike riding. After looking it up while waiting on her, now I'm having second thoughts ! Looks to boring. But already loaded up and committed, so guess I will go. Here is another place I have been plenty of times :
Hog Run (beginner loop)






: The beginner loop starts at the
trailhead and is identified by blue circles. This loop is designed to


give



those riders just starting out a taste of mountain biking. The
terrain



is relatively flat with few obstacles. The beginner loop is
signed for one-way traffic only. Length: ~ .7 miles.


Hog Run (intermediate loop):






The intermediate loop is designed
to challenge mountain bike riders with average skills and


experience. This loop is identified by yellow circles and has a more


narrow
riding tread. It also boasts more changes in elevation and log


jumps (with ride-around option). This loop is signed one-way
traffic only. Length: ~ 2 miles.


Hog Run (advanced loop)






: The advanced loop is identified by
red circles. It offers the longest ride as it is made up of a series of
loops that offers different routes and more challenges to the more


skilled riders. The advanced trail is open for two-way traffic and is
accessed by crossing the park road. Length: ~ 5 miles.

Only the Advanced loop is worth riding, but the Cannondale I will be riding is not the right bike for it, to many technical things like roots, rocks, creeks, Etc. and the others are way to short and easy. Plus I like seeing new things and have been there before. At least they claim the Erwin Trail is flat, so my average speed might increase. ( LOL) Richard : ) PS. AlphaDogg your trip to the bike shop looked more interesting than where I'm going riding. (we will see)..






The Dunn-Erwin Rail-Trail turned out to be much more fun than expected. Was just like the link to it's website claimed it to be, very smooth and flat, lots of road crossings though. This was really my first time riding such a nice smooth groomed Trail, and could not believe how much I enjoyed it. Started out fairly cold, but warmed up pretty quick so off came the jacket. It seemed more like a relaxing Sunday drive than anything, would definitely go back. Just wished it was much longer, going to start looking for more of these in my area. Surprised at how many people go there, here are a few pictures of it, my batteries died in my camera right after I got started. Most everyone I talked to takes just under an hour to ride it both ways, but you can tell know one is in a hurry. Richard

PS. I did take a lot more photos with my phone, but there to large of files to upload from my computer. So I just put them on photo bucket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Bike Trail 008.jpg (100.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg
Bike Trail 015.jpg (100.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg
Bike Trail 009.jpg (100.7 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by xoxoxoxoLive; 01-29-12 at 06:20 PM.
xoxoxoxoLive is offline  
Old 01-29-12, 11:20 PM
  #1272  
TortoiseNotHare
 
BridgeNotTunnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 484

Bikes: Giant Escape 2 Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Good stuff, man.

It's a shame to have to drive to ride more comfortably, but it looks like it was a treat.
BridgeNotTunnel is offline  
Old 01-30-12, 03:53 AM
  #1273  
Senior Member
 
xoxoxoxoLive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 2,275

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by BridgeNotTunnel
Good stuff, man.

It's a shame to have to drive to ride more comfortably, but it looks like it was a treat.

It was a very relaxing ride, and a break from all the hills around my house. Plus it was nice to talk with all the people that came out in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure just about every bike was an Hybrid also, seen Trek's, Schwinn's, Raleigh's, Cannondale's. I'm sure that I will go back... Richard
xoxoxoxoLive is offline  
Old 01-30-12, 05:44 PM
  #1274  
I let the dogs out
 
AlphaDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 1,934

Bikes: 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0, 2003 Ti Merlin Solis, & 1994 Raleigh MT200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by AlphaDogg
First fall of the 2012 season! I did 32mi today.

Today, the day after the crash, I am feeling effects of the crash. My left bicep as well as my left hip hurt. My left hip is bruised. This crash wasn't very bad, though. My worst one was back in November when I took a downhill turn too wide and fast, went into the dirt on the side of the trail (at about 25mph), stayed upright for ~10ft and just fell. Luckily, it was at the beginning of the off-season, so it was cold and I had long sleeves and my legwarmers on (which equals NO road rash!). Also I got no road rash on this recent crash because (1) I had long sleeves and legwarmers on and (2) I was on snow. I had snow on my entire left side when I got up.
AlphaDogg is offline  
Old 01-30-12, 06:44 PM
  #1275  
TortoiseNotHare
 
BridgeNotTunnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 484

Bikes: Giant Escape 2 Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I don't even wanna watch! My knee aches just thinking about it! I'm glad nothing more damaging happened.

After 4 (yes 4!) trips to my LBS complaining of the same problem (knocking in my crank arms) my mechanic finally says, "oh yeah I remember, you need a new crank arm, someone who worked on your bike stripped the threads." I then explained that he has done all of the major work on this bike and that other shops have done nothing more than change tires. To which he had no real reply. He quoted me 25$, asked for 28$, and i gave him 30$ for having it ready in an hour.

i have a new crank arm and she rides like new again.... finally!!

so of course i had to go for an evening ride.

Activity: Cycling


Date: 30/01/2012 16:39


Distance: 10.29 mi


TotalTime: 00:59:27


Average Speed: 10.38 mph


Calories: 764 kcal



Start time: 16:39:54


End time: 17:57:52


Best(1500 yd): 16.82 mph


Max Speed: 25.97 mph


Max Pace:02:18 min/mi


Average Pace: 05:46 min/mi


Total climb: 843 ft


Total descend: 883 ft


Location: New York


981 time lapse pics with GoPro Hero ended up with 255 pics i kept.


I wish I had a Hero 2 as it supposedly takes better low light shots, but as this cam was a gift, i'm not complaining....


here's a few shots for the curious....






























^^^I got very lucky with this shot and happened to capture some cornering at high speed at the bottom of a hill here
BridgeNotTunnel is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.