Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

What is it with some forum posters?

General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

What is it with some forum posters?

Old 01-16-05, 07:20 AM
  #1  
Derailed
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: South Bend, IN (U.S.A.)
Posts: 444

Bikes: Surly LHT; Surly CC (as fixed-gear commuter); Hunter CX; Dahon Mu Uno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What is it with some forum posters?

I'm referring to a group of somewhat regular posters who seem to follow the forums looking for an opport***ty to rudely reproach a post that they deem misguided. Sometimes the original post is flat wrong, sometimes debatably wrong, and sometimes correct but misunderstood. What bothers me more than the potentially incorrect information is the rudeness of so many posts.

Of course I understand the sentiment that wrong information should not be propagated, but it seems to me that a positive environment should be the first priority for a forum that first and foremost is for people interested in an internet cycling comm***ty. I have no problem with posts that correct bogus information; this is often done in a constructive and informative way. However, too often I'll see a post where a minor error was made and the vultures sweep in to claim victory by rudely capitalizing on the mistake in what I imagine is an effort to demonstrate their superior knowledge of bicycle information.

I suppose those posters justify their style based on the belief that above all these forums should be a resource of nothing but correct information. Again, I of course want the discussions to ultimately arrive at the "truth", but it is sad that it is often done at the expense of an environment in which general enthusiasts will feel comfortable making posts.

I wonder if it is the anonymous nature of the forums that brings out this behavior? Some aggressive / obnoxious drivers act in a way that I'm sure they would otherwise not if it weren't for the fact that they can anonymously take out their day to day frustrations. It is sad to be reminded of a horn honking SUV driver when reading about the hobby I've adopted partially to get away from the horn honking culture.
Derailed is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 08:10 AM
  #2  
mirona
I can't find my pants
 
mirona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UMASS, Amherst/ Swick, MA
Posts: 2,331

Bikes: 07 Specialized Langster Comp,06 Kona King Zing, 06 Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc; 03 LOOK KG461;(destroyed by suv); 85 Panasonic Team America; 73 Peugeot U0-8; 94 Balance Super B BMX; 04 Diamondback Outlook MTB, Diamondback DBR DH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Name names.

I don't come on the internet to be nice or to run away from my identity. My name is plastered all over this web so the prospect of anonymity went flying out the door years ago.

I'm a straight-forward, no bs, kinda guy in 'real life' and I'm not gonna change on the internet. I try to be as diplomatic as I can here, but when somebody asks if it's ok to wear spandex, or some other ridiculous topic that's been discussed hundreds of times, the gloves are off.

It's true that a lot of people use the internet as a place to vent frustrations, knowing they are in an anonymous environment, but they're easy enough to ignore.
mirona is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 08:19 AM
  #3  
Urbanmonk
Sarcastic Member
 
Urbanmonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derailed
I'm referring to a group of somewhat regular posters who seem to follow the forums looking for an opport***ty to rudely reproach a post that they deem misguided. Sometimes the original post is flat wrong, sometimes debatably wrong, and sometimes correct but misunderstood. What bothers me more than the potentially incorrect information is the rudeness of so many posts.

Of course I understand the sentiment that wrong information should not be propagated, but it seems to me that a positive environment should be the first priority for a forum that first and foremost is for people interested in an internet cycling comm***ty. I have no problem with posts that correct bogus information; this is often done in a constructive and informative way. However, too often I'll see a post where a minor error was made and the vultures sweep in to claim victory by rudely capitalizing on the mistake in what I imagine is an effort to demonstrate their superior knowledge of bicycle information.

I suppose those posters justify their style based on the belief that above all these forums should be a resource of nothing but correct information. Again, I of course want the discussions to ultimately arrive at the "truth", but it is sad that it is often done at the expense of an environment in which general enthusiasts will feel comfortable making posts.

I wonder if it is the anonymous nature of the forums that brings out this behavior? Some aggressive / obnoxious drivers act in a way that I'm sure they would otherwise not if it weren't for the fact that they can anonymously take out their day to day frustrations. It is sad to be reminded of a horn honking SUV driver when reading about the hobby I've adopted partially to get away from the horn honking culture.
You make excellent points. But think back to psych. 101...it's all textbook.
Urbanmonk is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 08:20 AM
  #4  
wildjim
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by Derailed
I'm referring to a group of somewhat regular posters who seem to follow the forums looking for an opport***ty to rudely reproach a post that they deem misguided. Sometimes the original post is flat wrong, sometimes debatably wrong, and sometimes correct but misunderstood. What bothers me more than the potentially incorrect information is the rudeness of so many posts.

Of course I understand the sentiment that wrong information should not be propagated, but it seems to me that a positive environment should be the first priority for a forum that first and foremost is for people interested in an internet cycling comm***ty. I have no problem with posts that correct bogus information; this is often done in a constructive and informative way. However, too often I'll see a post where a minor error was made and the vultures sweep in to claim victory by rudely capitalizing on the mistake in what I imagine is an effort to demonstrate their superior knowledge of bicycle information.

I suppose those posters justify their style based on the belief that above all these forums should be a resource of nothing but correct information. Again, I of course want the discussions to ultimately arrive at the "truth", but it is sad that it is often done at the expense of an environment in which general enthusiasts will feel comfortable making posts.

I wonder if it is the anonymous nature of the forums that brings out this behavior? Some aggressive / obnoxious drivers act in a way that I'm sure they would otherwise not if it weren't for the fact that they can anonymously take out their day to day frustrations. It is sad to be reminded of a horn honking SUV driver when reading about the hobby I've adopted partially to get away from the horn honking culture.
PEOPLE SUCK!
 
Old 01-16-05, 08:26 AM
  #5  
DnvrFox
Banned.
 
DnvrFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mirona
Name names.

I don't come on the internet to be nice or to run away from my identity. My name is plastered all over this web so the prospect of anonymity went flying out the door years ago.

I'm a straight-forward, no bs, kinda guy in 'real life' and I'm not gonna change on the internet. I try to be as diplomatic as I can here, but when somebody asks if it's ok to wear spandex, or some other ridiculous topic that's been discussed hundreds of times, the gloves are off.

It's true that a lot of people use the internet as a place to vent frustrations, knowing they are in an anonymous environment, but they're easy enough to ignore.
I have been on bulletin boards and the internet since they first started and I got a computer with a 300 baud modem in the 80's - and if having redundant questions and expressions bothers you a lot, then perhaps you need to find somewhere else to occupy your time.

With a forum with new people all the time, you get the same questions again and again and again. And that is the nature of forums and BB's. Just get used to it! It will never change no matter how rude or nice we are to each other - so, the best solution IMHO is to attempt to be nice rather than rude. Sadly, I don't always do that, but I try (and I am trying even harder lately)!
DnvrFox is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 08:28 AM
  #6  
Applehead57
slower than you
 
Applehead57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: dairy country NY
Posts: 652

Bikes: Gunnar Road Sport, peugeot UO-10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Each of us should write our answers as though our mothers were watching.
Manners are what separate us from jellatinuous sea life.
One of my tenets: "Anyone can be an a$$hole, but it takes strength to be kind".
Those who attack others, probably have an adequacy complex anyway.
Ok, that's my rant, now fight nice.
Applehead57 is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 08:37 AM
  #7  
LordOpie
Senior Member
 
LordOpie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,698

Bikes: 2006 custom Walt Works roadie, 2003 Fuji Finest (road), 2002 Giant Iguana (mtb), 1986 BMW K75 (motor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Applehead57
Manners are what separate us from jellatinuous sea life.
mmmm jellatinous

LordOpie is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 09:05 AM
  #8  
PWRDbyTRD
Toyota Racing Dev.
 
PWRDbyTRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN baby!
Posts: 3,339

Bikes: 2004 Kona Hoss Dee-Lux

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You just have to learn who to trust on the forums....OSNN.net has a referral system...if someone posts info you find useful then you can leave them a "point" and they build up a reputation as to how useful the information they provide is. There are about 5 ppl on these boards who I listen to without questioning much, but everyone's info is much appreciated.
PWRDbyTRD is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 09:11 AM
  #9  
mirona
I can't find my pants
 
mirona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UMASS, Amherst/ Swick, MA
Posts: 2,331

Bikes: 07 Specialized Langster Comp,06 Kona King Zing, 06 Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc; 03 LOOK KG461;(destroyed by suv); 85 Panasonic Team America; 73 Peugeot U0-8; 94 Balance Super B BMX; 04 Diamondback Outlook MTB, Diamondback DBR DH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
With a forum with new people all the time, you get the same questions again and again and again. And that is the nature of forums and BB's. Just get used to it! It will never change no matter how rude or nice we are to each other - so, the best solution IMHO is to attempt to be nice rather than rude. Sadly, I don't always do that, but I try (and I am trying even harder lately)!
Hey Raiyn, where's that search graphic you're always using? I think that needs to be plastered on the front page.
mirona is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 09:22 AM
  #10  
DnvrFox
Banned.
 
DnvrFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mirona
Hey Raiyn, where's that search graphic you're always using? I think that needs to be plastered on the front page.
It is just as easy to do a search for the individual and to post the link to that search either by PM or on the forum than it is to complain in writing about their not searching. That way they learn that you can search and you help them with their info needs, all at the same time. For example:

"Search forums" reveals
DnvrFox is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:03 AM
  #11  
waltergodefroot
Retired Pro Rider/DS
 
waltergodefroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: second guessing Olaf and Rudy
Posts: 437
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derailed
However, too often I'll see a post where a minor error was made and the vultures sweep in to claim victory by rudely capitalizing on the mistake in what I imagine is an effort to demonstrate their superior knowledge of bicycle information.
So if poster "A" posts innacurate/innane/insane information at 8:00 am and poster "B" corrects it when he/she logs in at 5:00 pm, poster "B" is "swooping in like a vulture"?

Some people will be upset when they get corrected no matter what the style of correction. Get over it.

I do the two "L"'s here: lurk and learn and I know there are lots of posters who post stuff they hear on a bike ride or read in Bicycling Mag that is complete BS and I'm glad when wrong info is corrected.
waltergodefroot is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:20 AM
  #12  
hillyman 
Giddy Up
 
hillyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Truckin all 48 States
Posts: 1,477

Bikes: MONTAGUE X70

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 38 Times in 29 Posts
There are only so many parts to a bicycle and so many styles of riding. This forum would have died a long time ago if the same questions were not asked over and over again. Right or wrong answers may be both, depending on your level and type of riding. Treat others as you want to be treated yourself. Maybe better!
__________________
www.hillyhundred.org
hillyman is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:29 AM
  #13  
geneman
rider of small bicycles
 
geneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 1,686

Bikes: Cannondale

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derailed
I'm referring to a group of somewhat regular posters who seem to follow the forums looking for an opport***ty to rudely reproach a post that they deem misguided. Sometimes the original post is flat wrong, sometimes debatably wrong, and sometimes correct but misunderstood. What bothers me more than the potentially incorrect information is the rudeness of so many posts.

Of course I understand the sentiment that wrong information should not be propagated, but it seems to me that a positive environment should be the first priority for a forum that first and foremost is for people interested in an internet cycling comm***ty. I have no problem with posts that correct bogus information; this is often done in a constructive and informative way. However, too often I'll see a post where a minor error was made and the vultures sweep in to claim victory by rudely capitalizing on the mistake in what I imagine is an effort to demonstrate their superior knowledge of bicycle information.

I suppose those posters justify their style based on the belief that above all these forums should be a resource of nothing but correct information. Again, I of course want the discussions to ultimately arrive at the "truth", but it is sad that it is often done at the expense of an environment in which general enthusiasts will feel comfortable making posts.

I wonder if it is the anonymous nature of the forums that brings out this behavior? Some aggressive / obnoxious drivers act in a way that I'm sure they would otherwise not if it weren't for the fact that they can anonymously take out their day to day frustrations. It is sad to be reminded of a horn honking SUV driver when reading about the hobby I've adopted partially to get away from the horn honking culture.

You almost spelled "obnoxious" wrong. Be more careful next time.



-mark
geneman is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:41 AM
  #14  
Derailed
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: South Bend, IN (U.S.A.)
Posts: 444

Bikes: Surly LHT; Surly CC (as fixed-gear commuter); Hunter CX; Dahon Mu Uno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I don't disagree that it is good to correct wrong information; it is the style that I think is sometimes bad for the forum.

I'd like to think that most people who post an answer to a question are trying to help. Perhaps the information they're passing along is indeed something they heard on a bike ride or read in a magazine (which, by the way, at least has an editorial staff). If you know what they've related to be incorrect, it would be a lot more constructive to explain why. A reply of, "that's just BS" followed by yet another answer really doesn't do any good. The poster of the potentially incorrect information is now less likely to contribute in the future (when they may well be able to help someone), and it is still not clear to other readers what the correct answer actually is.

If it is worth the effort to correct an erroneous post, why not take the time to do it in a polite way that actually clarifies the situation?

Originally Posted by waltergodefroot
So if poster "A" posts innacurate/innane/insane information at 8:00 am and poster "B" corrects it when he/she logs in at 5:00 pm, poster "B" is "swooping in like a vulture"?

Some people will be upset when they get corrected no matter what the style of correction. Get over it.

I do the two "L"'s here: lurk and learn and I know there are lots of posters who post stuff they hear on a bike ride or read in Bicycling Mag that is complete BS and I'm glad when wrong info is corrected.
Derailed is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:47 AM
  #15  
norton
EmperorNorton II
 
norton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Florence, Mass
Posts: 581

Bikes: Dahon Helios SL, 1975 Stephen Rogers Custom, 05 Catrike Speed....(in the past) a tandem & a Vacuum Velocipede

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by geneman
You almost spelled "obnoxious" wrong. Be more careful next time.



-mark
norton is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:53 AM
  #16  
LordOpie
Senior Member
 
LordOpie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,698

Bikes: 2006 custom Walt Works roadie, 2003 Fuji Finest (road), 2002 Giant Iguana (mtb), 1986 BMW K75 (motor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This forum has a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

LordOpie is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:57 AM
  #17  
junioroverlord
Better than you since 83!
 
junioroverlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Up a big F'ing Hill
Posts: 1,117

Bikes: Fixed Gear 79 Schwinn Sprint

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Personally I think people need to stop being so gosh darn sensitive. If you're wrong you need to suck it up and drive on. But that's just my opinion. I've found that many times things are interpreted wrongfully.

Truth be told I know like three of you in real life the rest not at all, so the words you put on my computer screen are only going to bother me so much.
junioroverlord is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 10:59 AM
  #18  
RiPHRaPH
Don't Believe the Hype
 
RiPHRaPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: chicagoland area
Posts: 2,668

Bikes: 1999 Steelman SR525, 2002 Lightspeed Ultimate, 1988 Trek 830, 2008 Scott Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
posting is a very difficult thing. It is difficult to discern humor, temperament, etc. hell, comm***cation when people are face to face is difficult enough...

It is just frustrating when posters get off subject and hijack a legitamate question to the point that it doesn't get answered.
RiPHRaPH is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 11:08 AM
  #19  
mirona
I can't find my pants
 
mirona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UMASS, Amherst/ Swick, MA
Posts: 2,331

Bikes: 07 Specialized Langster Comp,06 Kona King Zing, 06 Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc; 03 LOOK KG461;(destroyed by suv); 85 Panasonic Team America; 73 Peugeot U0-8; 94 Balance Super B BMX; 04 Diamondback Outlook MTB, Diamondback DBR DH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
mirona is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 11:12 AM
  #20  
Chuvak
Advertise here!
 
Chuvak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 981

Bikes: 2002 Allez A1xx SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LordOpie
This forum has a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Yeah, you donít see this kind of posts on other forums. Perhaps people there discuss bicycling topics and not why X expressed his opinion thatís different from how you feel thus making you upset for some add reason. Hereís a tip: Use IGNORE option.


Perhaps this will cheer you up
Chuvak is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 11:13 AM
  #21  
55/Rad
Form*r Ho*rd*r
 
55/Rad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 11,723

Bikes: Seven Axiom, Dave Moulton Fuso

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RiPHRaPH
It is just frustrating when posters get off subject and hijack a legitamate question to the point that it doesn't get answered.
Anybody know where I can buy a new bike for around $700?

Posts are directly related to the personality of the people behind them. They are more like conversation as opposed to formal letter writing. Naturally, there is some protocol and spirit that most people understand and use, but like so many things in life, a lot of people don't.

More cowbell.

55/Rad
__________________
55/Rad is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 11:25 AM
  #22  
junioroverlord
Better than you since 83!
 
junioroverlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Up a big F'ing Hill
Posts: 1,117

Bikes: Fixed Gear 79 Schwinn Sprint

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with a post like LordOpie's post they need to turn their computer off and go get a sense of humor.
junioroverlord is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 12:47 PM
  #23  
RiPHRaPH
Don't Believe the Hype
 
RiPHRaPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: chicagoland area
Posts: 2,668

Bikes: 1999 Steelman SR525, 2002 Lightspeed Ultimate, 1988 Trek 830, 2008 Scott Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
no, LordOpieTaylor's post is well placed. That is an obvious attempt to break things up. I mean when someone posts a question about saddles, and someone starts talking about seatposts. Then it mutates into saddlebags.....

glad Sherwood, OR's in the house.
RiPHRaPH is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 02:21 PM
  #24  
Maelstrom 
Wood Licker
 
Maelstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Whistler,BC
Posts: 16,966

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
I have been on bulletin boards and the internet since they first started and I got a computer with a 300 baud modem in the 80's - and if having redundant questions and expressions bothers you a lot, then perhaps you need to find somewhere else to occupy your time.

With a forum with new people all the time, you get the same questions again and again and again. And that is the nature of forums and BB's. Just get used to it! It will never change no matter how rude or nice we are to each other - so, the best solution IMHO is to attempt to be nice rather than rude. Sadly, I don't always do that, but I try (and I am trying even harder lately)!
Wow someone who knows what a real bbs is nice. BAck in the days when everyone was a newb at something haha I really miss those days (and the games too)

He has it right. Its the nature of the beast. If you don't like, in reality you need to start your own bulletin board and post strict rules. Oh wait, any *nix group is already like this, built to sustain the elite and scare the newbs away. We try to slow the questions with stickies but they are still bound to be asked.

As for the posts that are mean, again with the newbs you get the troll, baby troll and jerks. It is, again, the nature ofthe beast. I wish I could remember that website that had them all listed and pics to represent them.
Maelstrom is offline  
Old 01-16-05, 02:35 PM
  #25  
scottogo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,398

Bikes: Electra Townie 7D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cowbell has a nice ring to it but I don't understand what it means here...any one care to enlighten me?
scottogo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.